Partner makeover?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Deputy Dawg, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg New Member

What's the nicest way of telling your partner they need to stop TALKING about exercising and DOING it, before it gets out of hand?

While we are on the topic, is there a way to tell your partner she dresses stupid? I apologize - but she buys shirts from the little girls section at Target b/c they are cheap and she thinks they look ok - they look like a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper...how do I tell her THIS?

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

find an activity you both enjoy, do it together as motivation

as far as clothing goes, if ur afraid to straight out talk to her about it, then christmas is coming up, buy her some classy tops...sweaters, blouses, age appropriate shirts....tell her you think she'd look great in them, and give extra compliments when she's wearing them...maybe she'll get it then?

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Excellent advice, BiBi.

TALKING bout exercise and attire may cause a rumble (LOL), but DOING something with her and for her shows you really care. ;)
    -----------------
    Now, with eyes wide open and in my most squeaky blond voice, "What is a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper?

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Lisa Frank is a 'designer' a lot of stuff for little girls is by her... usually puppies, kittens, hearts and flowers... mostly you can find her stuff in like a walmart stationary section, pencils, paper and "trapper keepers" which are a form of 3 ring binder usually cloth covered, that contains pockets for things like pencils, calculators, paperclips, ect

[​IMG]

5. astridaku

astridaku New Member

I am sorry girls but I have to disagree, if you don't like what she looks like and how she dresses why are you with her? And if you are going to answer cause the person she is and not the rest, well better concentrate on the rest, cause beauty comes and goes but the person stays always the same

6. Logger

Gold Member

Search NLP on eBay. NLP = Change. talknlp. com