Participate In A Survey For My Class

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by talkaboutlush, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkaboutlush

talkaboutlush New Member

Hey.

I'm Samantha, I'm a junior in college and I'm taking a sociology class (human interaction and all that stuff.) We were assigned a project to ask people to take a survey on a topic they may not be comfortable with. We picked from a hat and lucky me, I got sex. Of course. :lol

Anyway, so yeah.. I need people to take this survey. Nothing weird, just a few questions. You can skip any if you're not comfortable answering them and it can be totally anonymous.

If you'd be willing to take the survey please e-mail me I_Mantha_I@msn.com and I'll reply back with the questions and then you can reply back when you've filled them in.

I only ask one thing - BE HONEST! That's what this is about. Thanks.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl Something about sex that we may not be comfortable with... [​IMG] .... I'm thinking....

Hi, Samantha! Welcome to :sf, even if it is only because of an assignment! I surely hope you get alot of responses from this. You'll be the Star of the class, that's for sure.

:rose

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You're 18 and a JUNIOR in colllege? *grumbles* ... I'm 20 and a Junior.... how does that work?

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Welcome to SF, Samantha! I will send you my email address and wait for you to send your survey to me. As one who enjoys (yes, I said "enjoys", ha, ha) the social sciences, I encourage you to read many of the threads and posts made by the people here. Don't tell 'em I said this, but most of them are very intelligent and have good hearts! This is an excellent place to do some good learning! All the best to you in your studies and I'll look forward to your survey! Also, Anonymous One is not just an amateur student, he's a real PROFESSIONAL! (he's a good guy, you'll enjoy his posts - and ask him about the Religion course which he so "DEARLY LOVES" ;>)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.