partial hymen

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

i finally went to my gyn. i had the appointment fixed a longtime ago. she said i had a partial hymen. i'm wondering is it the kind of hymen virgin have ? and will it hurt and bleed during first intercourse because i have one ?

thanks.

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I will avoid the long discussion of how a hymen and virginity are not equated. So I will get immediately to your question and the answer is yes the hymen is what is equated with virginity.

As for it hurting when you have sex that is a difficult question to answer. A part of pain is based on expecations and if you are expecting to hurt then it mostly likely will. Another thing if you are not properly lubricated having sex can be quite uncomfortable and painful. If you do not lubricate properly then trying something like KY Jelly or Astroglide should help. I do not think because you have a partial hymen that it will hurt. However it is possible that you might bleed, slightly, due to it.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Jess, why didn't you ask the gyn this question? He/she is far more qualified than any of us to answer.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Jess, If the idea of a partial hymen is bothering you.
    give me a call and I will be happy to help you get rid of it.

ps my telephone no is BR 549

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Wow, that was about as classy as the first guy who tried to convince ya, huh?

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Bighiker is usually a cool guy, but I have to admit that that was not cool. I mean, geez. I guess horniness sometimes clouds judgement :uhh:

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Just offering some assistance if needed.

8. jess09

jess09 Banned

Well, I'll be frank : I'm not interested in losing my virginity to a random guy such as you. So find someone else.

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Back to the question at hand..... why not ask your gyno about the hymen situation?

10. jess09

jess09 Banned

Well I haven't tought about it while I was there. Sure I could call her now. But I tought you guys knew about that since it's a girl matter. She was able to tell I was a virgin based on my hymen so I guess that's a sign of virginity and that's the kind of hymen virgin have. I'll take that as a yes. But I was wondering if that teared during intercourse, how that worked and if there was bleeding all of it and I guess I was kinda afraid to ask her. I don't know. I didn't talk about it you know while I was with her. It was my first time there and with all the stress and all you know.

(And why did Bighiker2003 had to react that way anyway ? Like also in another thread I made there was a guy telling me something like if it were me, I'd lie on you and lick you and put my fingers in your vagina until you're ready for the big deal. That's disgusting, that guy was 52. Are they joking or are they serious ?
    Why aren't we able to talk about things like that here without guys saying things like that ?)

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It will probably hurt the first time you break it all the way....it usually does. It will probably bleed a little. Less than menstruating..... just a bit of blood. You are not likely to hurt for days, or be incredibly uncomfortable. Keep yourself clean, you'll be fine. No matter what way you break your hymen, I don't think you're likely to experience pleasure the first time at a level that will convince you it was all worth it. Just like learning to walk, it's all a process. It just is.

Jess, some of us are here for different reasons than others. I have to remind myself of that every day. I am here in hopes that I can answer questions and share some information that might change the course of one's sex life. I'm not here to see hot pix of others, or flirt. Now I might flirt from time to time. I've had sex with at least one member here.... but in general..... MY purpose here is to educate. As with every other situation in life, some people have better manners and show more respect.

Now, on the other hand, sweetheart...a 52 year old talking about sex is not disgusting. 52 can be sexy as hell...... and sex with someone who's 52 just might rock your world beyond belief. So, be careful to avoid judging.

12. jess09

jess09 Banned

It's not that I find disgusting that a 52 years-old talks about sex it is just that I don't know how to explain that to you, he told me he would do those things to me and I don't know it's weird. I felt it's like you say you're a virgin or you talk about hymen, and there are guys who are asking you : wanna have sex with me baby ? and I don't know by I find that weird. Just because you told you were a virgin or something like that ! You know, they seem interested by me only because I don't really have experience or because I'm a virgin. That's weird and I just don't understand. Are they joking or are they really interested ?

And that's just weird for me. Maybe that isn't for you but it is kinda for me. I felt like this men could have been my father, I had like rape pictures in my mind. In my position, maybe you would have felt the same. But know that was not a judgement I was trying to make. That was just how I feel, I just don't understand.

13. jess09

jess09 Banned

But does it hurt a lot melicious ?

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Jess, I'm really sorry that you had to find out this way--I saw that reply to you from the 52-yr-old and it turned my stomach, too--but the reality is that a great many guys simply do not have much respect for women. They view women as "things"; objects to project their lust and desires onto. Women are like second class citizens to them, though they will swear up and down that they love women, but the truth of the matter is that they don't love women, they love fucking women. They love what women can do for them. They have very little to no respect for women and they are legion. Run away from them; run away in the opposite direction as far and as fast as you can.

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

A lot, honey? No. Is it anything to be scared of, really? No, I don't think it is. I think that you have an opportunity that most don't take. You are open to the idea of toys. That rocks, really. I am proud of you. Learn to use the toys, let the toys make you feel pleasure..... MAKE the toys give you pleasure. You will get there. One of these times.... it's gonna feel good and you're gonna push a little harder and break through. You'll get to know your own body first, and learn what makes you feel good.

16. jess09

jess09 Banned

But that do hurt if I use larger toys. And if I use even tiny one, I feel like my hymen is tingling and that feels weird and there's like a little bit of pain. I just don't think it is that great of an idea to break my hymen myself through toys, don't you think ?

17. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I don't think it's a bad idea. I think a good idea is whatever you WISH to do......

18. jess09

jess09 Banned

I don't know because if I'd do it, then there will be a really big pain ubt after will it feel pleasurable ?

19. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Could some of the other ladies please chime in here? What are your thoughts? I think if masturbation hurts because the hymen is partially intact and you WANT to masturbate, then the hymen being broken will alleviate the pain, in my opinion.

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

Yeah, sure, why not. I don't know my way around hymens, but maybe that's why losing my virginity was so painful. It was fast and furious fucking, so using a vibrator, going at it at your own comfortable pace, I think would make a huge difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.