Part two

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sexyvixen4, Aug 7, 2007.

1. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

As I walked through the kitchen door I could hear Jack get out of bed. I grabbed a glass and poured me a glass of water. I turned around and there he was. Leaning against the wall, in his boxer briefs. Which barely contained him. He wasn’t joking he was ready for more. But I was too. They way he looked in the dim light it was hard to not want him. The moonlight casting small shadows against his smooth, tanned skin; enhancing every muscle, he walked toward me. He just stared straight into my eyes. He grabbed my glass and put it in the sink. He sent a shiver down my spine with every step he took. The way he looked at me it was like he could see right through me, making me feel very vulnerable.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He kissed up and down my neck and ran his hands across my legs, up toward my thighs then back down again.

“Your skin is so soft” he whispered in my ear. His warm breath sent a tingling feeling through my whole body.

I just sat there and let him take control. I couldn’t help it, his every move lingered after he was well on to the next part of my body. I got lost in his touch, in his kisses, and those sweet little nothings he kept whispering in my ear. He moved in closer to me. Pressing his warm hard dick against my leg. I reached for them to take them off but he stopped me.

“Those won’t be coming off until I say they can.” He said in a soft yet demanding tone. “Just sit back and enjoy the ride”

I quickly listened. His hands slid back up my thigh and up my shirt. Brushed across my breast and massaged them gently. He twisted my nipples lightly. His soft gently movements were driving me crazy. I wanted him inside me right then and there. Thrusting hard and fast. But he kept on going. He left a trail of kisses all across m neck and collarbone. He lifted up my shirt and sucked on my breast as he continued to massage the other. Then he moved his mouth over to the next, kissing my breast then swirling his tongue around m nipple before he started to suck on it. It was feeling so good I thought I might cum. I let out a soft moan. And he continued to kiss and lick me everywhere. My whole body tingled from my head to my toes. He ran his fingers through my hair as he finally kissed my on my lips. Pushing his tongue passed my lips and deep into my mouth.

Then he kneeled down, leaving more trails of kisses. He kissed the inside of each thigh before he let his tongue slip across my clit. Then in to and out of my pussy and back across my clit. With all the built up excitement I couldn’t help but moan even loader. I was coming close to let out a much needed orgasm. His tongue slid across my clit one more time before going back into my pussy. He kept it in there and swirled it around. Then back out and ran his tongue from the bottom of my clit to the top, slowly but hard.

“Oh Jake!” I said right before I let it go. My muscles contracted with every lick. He came back up to me and started to kiss me again deep and hard. I tried reaching for his boxers again but he stopped me. He let his hands roam across my body a little rougher this time. He lifted my shirt back up and sucked harder on my breasts. Swirling his tongue around my nipples and at the same time he pushed his finger into my pussy. In and out getter harder and faster with each thrust,

“Oh Jake!” I don’t think I’ve ever felt this good! I thought. As he kept going it didn’t take me long to orgasm again. I wrapped my legs around him and begged him to put his dick in me. My hands clenching his back.

“Oh dig your nails into me!” he demanded. As he put another finger inside me. Thrusting even harder. He stopped right before I was about to cum. Took his boxers off and rammed his dick into me. Long hard strokes, as I took his fingers and licked them clean of my juices.

“Oh harder!” I screamed “Harder!”

He went as hard as he could as I dug my nails into his back. My muscles tight, I squeezed my PC muscles,

“Oh fuck!” he uttered. I let go and squeezed again. Feeling his muscles tighten around me, I did it again, and again. Simultaneously we came at the same time, breathing hard and sweating I let out one last moan as he pulled out of me.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh, YUM! Nice work.

3. Yorkie

Yorkie New Member

mmm I imagined it was me and my gf nice one, whens the next one

4. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

Great writing and a wonderful story! :D

5. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

ooohh my god