??? Parking Locations ???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by strathmore, Sep 25, 2009.

1. strathmore

strathmore New Member

So here is my dilemma.
    I'm mature male. Haven't done the parking or sex in a car thing for a few decades. :)
    Have met a young lady online who wants to have sex in her car. OK, but I can only meet her in the afternoon and we are in an urban area.

Any suggestions on potential discreet, fairly private locations for our tryst?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I give you credit for having the courage to hook up with someone you met online, I hope you are careful. Seems to me a lot of the men that meet "dream girls" online find out when they meet face to face that the girls are either underage or prostitutes.

I hope you are careful and I don't just mean just in choosing a place to do the deed.

Sorry for being so matronly, but that's what I do. ;)

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

All general caution aside, it's going to be difficult to find a suitable parking place in an urban area, especially in daylight. Knowing the legal fallout should you be caught, you're going to have to be very careful about your choice as well. I suppose you're aware of this, and that's why you're asking. :)

I would guess your best bet is either going to be a deserted alley, or a parking garage. Or perhaps the parking lot of a tourist attraction that's closed for the season.

Good luck, and stay safe!

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

You don't see many '72 Catalinas with bench seats anymore. That was the last of several generations of good fucking cars.

My sister and her husband fucked outside of church one Sunday morning, but they had a minivan and black tinted windows. I started wanting a minivan as soon as my sister told me about that; thank goodness I never got one, but my Mazda can't accommodate such activities.

There is surveillance at all big lots nowadays. In fact that's true everywhere except your own driveway.

If you can only meet in the afternoon, that probably means she's married, right? So I guess that rules out her driveway.:lol If I have any ideas, I'll come back and post it.

5. strathmore

strathmore New Member

No one else have any ideas?
    I was thinking of maybe hiding in plain sight, like a remote corner of a Wal-Mart or Costco parking lot. ???

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I usually assume I'm under surveillance everywhere I go in public; parking lots, big-box stores, even street corners. That's why I wear a lead alloy pyramid on my head whenever I leave the house.:eyes

7. Northside

Gold Member

Well in my mis-spent youth I got laid a lot in a hot rod '58 Ford. It had Corvair bucket seats allowing easy access to the back seat. I used to do my parking in the evening though. Movie theater parking lots were good, just time it after the show starts, so you don't provide your own show. Construction sites were good then but are probably patrolled now. A guy I worked with took a chick over behind the Post Office at lunch time. He didn't know they were having roof repairs. The roofers returned from lunch and were staaring at them when they finished. Once, I got laid on Interstate 70's westbound lane over a major intersection west of Denver. The road was built, but not yet open to traffic. I still get a hardon everytime I go past there.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

My friend had a '67 Barracuda fastback. If you folded the back seats down flat it was big enough to lay down in and stretch out. You could camp with your girl in that car if you had to.

(I built the 440 he had under the hood, so you could make a quick escape if you had to run for it:lol)

9. igor

Gold Member

Anyone old enough to remember the Nash Ramblers? That was, I think, about the only car then that the seats folded down flat.

10. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Re: ??? Parking Locations ??? Update

Well, I finally met the young lady. She said she knew a spot. An apartment parking garage not far from her place. We backed into a spot against a solid outside wall, climbed into the back of the suv, which had smoked side and back windows, and got to know each other in a carnal sense. I had a good look for surveillance cameras but didn't see any. There was practically no traffic during the short time we were there.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

The black windows would shield you from the cameras, sounds like a good spot.

Now Strat, you can't just go on an adventure like that and not give us the hot slippery details. How did it go? Is she cute...? beautiful and hot...? or plain and a really exciting fuck? Is she a screamer or a moaner...? is her puss shaved, waxed or fuzzy?:dgrin

How about you, did you fuck good, long and hard...? did you lickety clit...? did you get her all the way to O heaven...? did she get you all the way to O heaven...? did your erection count as personal growth?

C'mon c'mon, do tell...:lol

12. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Your questions got me hot. I don't think I could top that. :brow