Parents, sex, and your age

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by elonlyBuster, Oct 1, 2008.

1. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I'm sure the first question has been asked before but it's a little significant with the other 2 questions.

1. At what age did your parents assume you were having sex whether right or wrong?

2. At what age did you actually start having sex?

3. How did your parents act upon discovering you were having sex compared to their assumptions?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

1. I'm not entirely sure, but I suppose around eighteen.

2. Sixteen

3. My mom slapped me hard across the face multiple times. My dad asked me if I'd had an orgasm or not. In his opinion, you're still a virgin until you come for the first time (during sex, that is).

3. Dreama

Gold Member

1. Around 18 or 19, I'd guess
    2. Seventeen
    3. Nothing. They were just like, you're in college. It's your life.

4. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

1. At what age did your parents assume you were having sex whether right or wrong? 16

2. At what age did you actually start having sex? 19

3. How did your parents act upon discovering you were having sex compared to their assumptions? Mom was somewhat happy yet concerned, Dad gave me a long awkward 2hr sex talk during a trip to the store that should have only taken 20minutes.

5. Trixi

Trixi New Member

1. At what age did your parents assume you were having sex whether right or wrong? 15

2. At what age did you actually start having sex? 13

3. How did your parents act upon discovering you were having sex compared to their assumptions? Not too bad. I got a lecture about getting pregnant from my mom. I don't think she told my dad when she found out. Got married at 16. Wouldn't you know? Got pregnant.

Turned out to be a good marriage too. We were in love. We were married 10 years and we'd still be married, but he died.

6. Katprr

Katprr New Member

1. Honestly on the first questions I am not to sure.
    2. Not answering that one
    3. My parents even though highly religious, when I came to them and told them I was having sex, they didn't get upset etc.. I just got another parent lecture. Sex has always pretty much been an open communication between my parents and I. I raise my children the same way. It is an open door policy, in fact when my oldest children were younger they came to me before they had sex and let me know that they were going to. I gave them the little lecture then off to the store we went.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm sure the first question has been asked before but it's a little significant with the other 2 questions.

1. At what age did your parents assume you were having sex whether right or wrong? I honestly don't know. I'd say 17 or 18. But then, they were always quite observant. They may have known all along.

2. At what age did you actually start having sex? 16

3. How did your parents act upon discovering you were having sex compared to their assumptions? To this day I don't think we've ever openly discussed it. Some tales were told at our wedding that I'm sure my parents could put 2 and 2 together and figure it out. And I'm sure that when we told her were were having a baby that she knew then for certain. :lol: Sadly Dad wasn't around for that. :( But to this day I've never talked openly to my mom (or my dad before he died) about sex.

8. Golden

Golden New Member

1. At what age did your parents assume you were having sex whether right or wrong? 18/19 i think

2. At what age did you actually start having sex? 16

3. How did your parents act upon discovering you were having sex compared to their assumptions? Well, she started talking to me about sex and how it all works, but i responded with an very quick: i knew all of that stuff since 6th grade, theres no need in telling me about deceases, sex in general or anything that has to do with it, because i probably already know it all. She sayd okey, and we never spoke about it again.

9. igor

Gold Member

1. At what age did your parents assume you were having sex whether right or wrong? I don't think they ever thought I was having sex before I got married.

2. At what age did you actually start having sex? 22 when we got married.

3. How did your parents act upon discovering you were having sex compared to their assumptions? N/A