Panty swap

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Husky42, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Husky42

Husky42 Member

Exactly as the title states, panty swap or sell but prefer swap. Me gf has decided to really embrace this now that we have done it a few times, she's still timit but will include one pic of her wearing panties, we can do what you want in them or she can alone. We do go the gymn and run so those types can be worked out as well.

I'm a 33 Male, Fit but not stacked, and handsome. She's 25, and stunning, Brunette, Hazel eyes, lots of bush.. Non shaved woman as well.

Really would prefere to just trade panties with other like minded couples but its up to what people want to do, no financial motivation, its all about the enjoyment we both get from it.

Here is a tease pic of her in a pair while she was at work. [​IMG]

Unomike2, jeremyg, anotherguy and 4 others like this.
  2. Husky42

Husky42 Member

To try and increase the dialog here:

Attached Files:

3. Husky42

Husky42 Member

Posted elsewhere but you know, does this encourage a swap at all? Really hoping to link up with a down couple for this.

Attached Files:

4. IMNaughty

Gold Member

She is a sexy woman for sure, I bet her panties are great.

5. SharingHerDirtyPanties

Gold Member

Ease message me. I love trading my wife's panties.

Husky42 likes this.
  6. Jaynel1961

Jaynel1961 New Member

Oh wow! I can't believe it Wow!!. I have the same fetish as you except I envy you more because you have a girlfriend that accepts this fetish and maybe she even enjoys it as well. I know if I were a women I think I'd be sexually excited knowing that there is a man or women that is smelling me and that they would be using me to masturbate. I'd find that so flattering.
    Anyway, in my case I am married for several years and we used to have wild six all the time in the earlier years. But then it fizzled and now it's very infrequent. We love each other greatly, have a family, good jobs etc.
    I have always had a panty fetish even for women other them my wife. Although I'd never cheat on her in real time but I am a walking fetish of everything, lol! It's crazy sometimes. You name it and it turns me on. On the other hand my wife is totally opposite. I told her once that I love the smell of women's panties. She looked at me strange and said" that is discusting abd very sick. So she got very bitter over this. So in my case I figured I better leave it alone. So at this point she does not share in my wild fantasies . I've tried and the best I ever got was she did wear sexy lingerie because she knows I love it. But when you have a wife that makes a face and complains that it takes to long to put on garter belt and thigh highs and that sex is like having to prepare for a costume party. Let me tell ya, these comments make your piggly wiggly wanna retreat like a turtle. So even tho she is not into what I am I'm ok with that. I have become a chronic masturbator and I love my free time to enjoy that. I can stroke slowly while reading erotic literature and hold off on cumming for a long time.
    In the past few years I have had overwhelming desire to wish that my wife would cheat on me. LOL, I fantasize about things that women usually think about. Like I will read stories where a repair man comes to the house to fix a plumbing leak and in my mind I place my wife in this story . She figured her hubby is away on business so why not. So it turns out this guy has thus monster penis that is 9 inches to my 6 if I'm lucky( I think it's shrinking). Little does my wife know but I have a hidden camera build into the overhead fire alarm and I can access this from a hotel room while I'm 5 states away. I read this story thinking this is my wife. And with perfect 4K video with great audio I can hear everything. Hearing her say f--- me hard, your c--- is so much better Better my hubbies, believe it or not this turns me on . So in my thoughts I think when I get home I need to search for those panties and I'm thinking there must be some evidence that she got f--Jed.
    So yes I am panty guy for sure. Your girl looks awesome and the thought of you having my wife's pu--y scent in your face is so hot. I'd love to hear how you used her. Knowing you could smell her delicious Kunt is incredibly hot. Then to think maybe your girlfriend would also get exciting is awesome. I know if we trade it's all about what we feel and not for anything more. I'd just have t plan it secretly without her knowing. I would also give you pictures of her but I can't post them on line. I'm to scared to do that. I just know to many people. I'd love to talk more about it and I appoligize for this crazy long post. How can we do this. I just signed up for this forum today and know nothing about it. Can you share email addresses in here. Do thy moderate these posts etc. I'm very green
    Thanks for reading. Your girl is so freaking hot

anotherguy and petergozinya like this.
  7. Jaynel1961

Jaynel1961 New Member

I am not sure if you can share email but I am jaynel19 which is at aol. It just the name then just 19 and you know the rest. I think you said your east coast also

8. nabguy36

nabguy36 New Member

I would love to purchase a pair.

9. Jaynel1961

Jaynel1961 New Member

I would love to do that. The only problem I have is that my wife is not as open as yours. If she knew I had a fetish in smelling another girls panties after she wore them all day and they were very dirty she'd think I was crazy and if she k ew I wanted another guy or girl to smell her panties she'd kill me. So for me it's a very private thing. It has nothing to do with cheating on wife. I wouldn't do that unless she wanted to do it together but she's just to conservative. I do smell hers once in a while but a new smell would be awesome and I think knowing that you and your girlfriend did this freely would be an intense turn on for sure then wow! The idea that either you or the other of you smelling my wife's cunt in her panties is a wild turn on. Knowing that you were to orgasm while smelling her is so hot. All I can do is wait to steel a pair from her. As much as I'd love for her todo this like you guys but it's just not going to happen.
    If she knew I sent a pic of her even if it showed her butt shes smack me and would not be happy for sure. I will attach just two normal pics of my wife just so you can see what she looks like. If you think you'd like to consider maybe we can do this somehow.
    lol I remember one time I had to take our clothes to the laundry mat. My wife dropped me off then she went across street to go food shopping. When inside there were two guys doing their laundry. One was a military guy.
    Deliberately left two dirty pair of my wife's panties hoping one of the guys would steel them. The one pair I left was a pair she had on 2 night ago when I fucked her. They were totally soaked and I fucked her with them on her. They even had a few spots of where my cum was on them. I so wanted them to steel a pair. Just the thought of someone jacking off while thinking of fucking my wife is so hot . They never did take them.
    I will attach two pics on here. I think this is the personal message cause I don't want these posted in the open. Please just keep in your own file ok I'm to afraid somebody might see em who knows me thanks alot

10. Jaynel1961

Jaynel1961 New Member