Panty swap?

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Husky42, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Husky42

Husky42 Member

So there are those of us who have a dirty panty fetish, and have great wonderful supportive girlfriends and wives, mine goes so far as to shove panties in my face as I'm inside her.

Anyways, she said she would be willing to let me swap her panties with other like minded members whose wives and girlfriends would not mind. She wont do anything too special in them, workout request, type of panty and small needs can be met. I can fuck her in them, etc.

Pictures are where the problem is going to sit, I can probably get her to let me share a few small photos but never anything specific, she's just been brought up that way and its been a fun but difficult road even getting her to open up this much. It has however, created an incredibly sexual and emotional dynamic between us.

Anyways, I hope this is not against the rules, I just know buying used panties from girls all over can get expensive, its something I admit I do, and while i enjoy it I cannot always support it either.

2. Husky42

Husky42 Member

No interest at all? Do i need to take pics? I figured there would be some people interested in a swap, kinda like a wife swap just simpler :)

anotherguy likes this.
  3. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

I'm interested. Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, and this is probably hard to believe but my wife owns exactly one pair of panties. She only wears them if she will have a short dress on. Otherwise, commando. I'd trade her pants for panties but she'd kill me.

Johnjoe likes this.
  4. Husky42

Husky42 Member

Haha, yea the pants cost a little more. Well I guess I'll have to keep posting back, would it help if i post pictures of her panties I wonder?

Unomike2 likes this.
  5. Unomike2

Gold Member

Probably would help along with how wet she can get.

6. Johnjoe

Gold Member

I
    I'm not going to buy them but I'd love to see the crotch photos of possible I love going to visit people and finding the wives dirty knickers

Husky42 and anotherguy like this.