Panty sniffing and licking

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mu23_hot, Jan 30, 2012.

1. mu23_hot

mu23_hot New Member

please share with me stories and ur experience abt sniffing and masturbating iwth panties..u can see view of my panties am using ..and stories abt me..am sick of panties..pls do help me
  2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Photos:
    A few years back, home alone and horny a few times, ive ripped through my mom and younger sisters panty drawers. Sniffing, licking(only my sisters),wearing them, taking pictures of myself in them, you name it. I love the way the fabric rubs against my dick. Ohh and not to mention, the way I look and feel in them. Ive even had one of my sisters thongs on under my work pants at work!

3. fiterpilot

fiterpilot New Member

Yes send me a pic. of your sister and a pair of her silky panties and I will help you with them is she pretty ?
  4. mu23_hot

mu23_hot New Member

My moms panties are the first i’ve ever sniffed. i started just taking a quick sniff when she left her panties on the bathroom floor. i’d sneak a little sniff every chance i got and would get so hard. i started making excuses to stay home alone so i could take moms panties and jerk off with her dirty smelly gusset over my nose. i would always try to place them back in the hamper exactly as they were when i took them, cause i always thought she would notice if they were moved or it looked like i was going through them. one night everyone was gone for the weekend and mom left a whole basket of her dirty panties in the laundry room. i went through and found the dirtiest, pungent, ripe pair and i stole them. i didn’t think she would notice cause there were so many pair. i jerked off and came all over them. Since then i was addicted, i still to this day, sniff panties every chance i get. lots of women just leave dirty panties in their bathrooms. i’ve sniffed my sisters panties, aunts, cousins, friends wifes, everything. i like sniffing and jerking off to panties that belong to people i know. After masturbating with there panties its always such a turn on to bump into them and you know how they smell and what pleasure there panties have brought to you. Check out my blog for more about me.
  5. curiousny

curiousny New Member

When I was dating my wife I would spend the night at her familys house, Her younger sister would come home late from being on a date . I would be getting up a few hrs later to go to work , I always looked for her little silk panties she had worn on her date , they were always still warm and sometimes soaking wet , I would sniff and lick them and then put them on and jerk off ... Miss those days
  6. thunderseed

thunderseed Member

Photos:
    I like to smell dirty briefs and boxers. I used to go in the laundry room and smell them all the time, burry my face in them. And I used to steal my exes boxers, shorts and pants. After he cummed with his clothes on, or after sex he would put his clothes back on, then throw them in the laundry and his cum would eventually smell really gross. I would wear his pants around town just to keep the smell with me.
  7. sabian

sabian New Member

Never realy got into panty sniffing or licking, but this one time was putting in a hot water heater for my friends whom i met in college. They were dating then but are now married. both are very open when it comes to sex talk and all things sexual. Never thought anything or felt any attraction to his wife at all, as we are all best of friends. while working on thier tank I coul'nt help but notice a basket of diry socks, bras and panties.They were all hers. could not miss all the shiny fabrics and bright and colorful prints and colors. all of the sudden there i was thumbing through them. many of which said victoria secret. I would open them up and look inside, I stared to get so hard and turned on. Inside one pair i found a tiny pubic hair and licked it. The crotch smelled so sweet and good, I shot a huge load right into the basket. It felt so weird knowing that I sniffed, licked, and ate her pubes and the thought of her touching my cum all over her dirty basket. I never told them and never plan on it. We are still good friends
  8. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

Panties are the ultimate turn on!
  9. zyroter

zyroter New Member

I'm turned on when I know people have used mine. If I know someone is coming over, I'll usually leave a freshly worn pair in the guest bathroom.

More times than not, they've been moved. And around a half dozen times I've actually found where someone cummed on them. The best time was when I knew who did it, and "confronted them" over making a mess in my panties. They were really freaked out and apologetic until I shoved them down my shorts and started masturbating with them.
  10. tiffers

tiffers Member

That's so hot... My bf is a panty sniffer... He told me a long time ago... I wonder if he remembers telling me lmfao!!
  11. Tydurden17

Tydurden17 New Member

Zyroter- super hot story! Did it go any further?
  12. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Had a long distance phone/online relationship with a woman in Canada. I asked her to send the underwear she was wearing when we had phone sex. She did and she left me her wetness. ;0
  13. mu23_hot

mu23_hot New Member

wow..so lucky man..i tried so many times that some hot women send me her used panties..but never get tht gift..can u help me any ways..any women or ur wife ..pls send me hot cotton dirty panty pls
  14. LisaSue

LisaSue New Member

Omigosh seriously?!?! There is a woman I have secretly adored for years (ironically, because I crossdress she thinks I'm gay). I know without a doubt I will never be with her. One time I couldn't stand it when I was in her bathroom. I took a pair of her panties from the hamper; when I came out I tried to make sure nothing was out of order. This happened a few times before I began to notice her bras and panties loose, by themselves in a corner of the bathroom *every * time I was over. I had begun to wonder if she was doing the same thing, but obviously it's not something you just ask.

I guess I wouldn't consider myself a practitioner of panty sniffing. I have been in many situations where I had access to either sneaky or open access to hot ladies' lingerie and the idea did not occur to me in the least. This woman though, I don't care if she weighs 110 or 1110 and you put the next world's super model's entire panty drawer within reach. The model's drawer will go totally ignored. But I'll need hours for hers. So I think it's about her specifically rather than the panties themselves.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  15. Anotherday

Anotherday Active Member

Wife came home with several new pairs of nice panties a few months ago, after modeling them for me she says: "Now I don't want to catch you sniffing these things." I replied: "Now, you don't want to catch me doing it? or You don't want me doing it at all?"
  16. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

I sniff, lick and chew panties! Then wank into them and lick them clean!
  17. bldballs

bldballs New Member

i started sniffing my sisters panties they smelled sooooo good i got addicted to her panties and pussy smell. She eventually caught me sniffing her panties and she made me wear them suck on them eat my own cum she let me lick her pussy omg she got her friends panties for me to wear for her and i had to let her see me cum everyday eat it too she made me her slave for panties i still wear her panties and cum for her and eat it
  18. MordsithLove

MordsithLove Gold Member

Da fack?

Uhhh....not a cool story bro.