[Ask a Girl] panty lines

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sabian, May 4, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

Hi Ladies, Just wondering what is most common here. My wife and I just resently joined a gym for something to do together. It has been great so far lots of great sights and stories for the both of us. However, we have a little issue about her workout gear. She is very tall, thin and active. She thought for the first time in her life she would buy a sports bra with matching spandx bottoms. The issue is that she does not wear g string or thong underwear ever. She says she hates the feeling of a wedgie all day. So she wears these tight ass spandx shorts with what looks to be a huge panty line. Now , I told her to not wear any panties at all, thats what everyone else does. Right? She said you are to wear panties under them, besides that would make my cameltoe more noticeable. I told her your not wearing anything under your sports bra, so whats the difference? So help me out ladies.
    1. do you wear panties under spandx or not?
    2. whats worse panty line or camel toe?

2. thunderseed

Gold Member

I'm a female athlete and all of my life I have tried different alternatives to sports wear, but really the best option is to wear nothing underneath. Especially if it is spandex.

When I do martial arts I wear sport designed boy cut shorts underneath because I have to wear muay thai shorts on top. Muay thai shorts have wide legs, so if I went commando everyone would see everything when I did kicks. But in all other sports and working out I do, I wear no panties at all no matter what sports gear I am wearing over top.

But if your wife is wearing spandex shorts, boy cut shorts are the way to go. You won't see any lines. And boy cut shorts reduce wedgies. Notice the word "reduce". They seem to be by far the greatest inventions so far, but not as great as not wearing anything.

The worst thing in the world is wedgies interrupting your performance. And also, if you don't wear any panties underneath you get more air and breeze :)

Sports bras are great because you don't have to worry about bra straps falling down and getting in the way of your performance.

Your wife is tall and slim so I doubt camel toe would even be a problem.

So far I haven't found anything to work properly for keeping hair in place during sports. I have tried everything, even invested in extremely expensive sport hair bands, but doing the extreme activities I do, my hair never fails to get in my face. This one time I bought a men's hair gell and it worked so amazingly, that it kept my hair in place for days, but I just don't want my hair to be rock hard and it looks weird.
    I've been trying to grow out my bangs forever so that I can eventually just tie it all back, but I always end up chopping them off short because i can't stand the phase where they are long but not long enough to be tied back during sports.

#2 thunderseed, May 4, 2012
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I don't wear anything under spandex. A would agree with ^^ Thunderseed

4. sabian

sabian New Member

Thanks ladies, you are awesome. My wife is in the middle of that same hair phase, Thunderseed. she has tryed hats, but not much of a hat wearer.

5. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

If she is insistent on wearing something underneath, then a thong. But generally, nothing is good.

6. sabian

sabian New Member

hurray!hurray! Went to the gym today with the wife and didnt know it till a half hour into our work out, that she was pantyless.. I could'nt stop starin. My workout was over.lol... I was ready to head home and take on a whole different type of workout..lol. .. after all I heard people say that 10min. of sex is like working out for an hour.. i dont know how true, but sounds good.lol..

7. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I personally will not be caught dead in spandex...the world is not ready for that yet! ;)

8. OverSinged

Gold Member

Can't be that bad Splendid, I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

9. sabian

sabian New Member

HAHA.. come on now.. you would look great.. If you did would you wear panties or commando? I think camel toe and panty lines are hot hott...lol.

10. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

1. I don't wear spandex, but if I did I wouldn't wear anything under it. Sounds uncomfy.

2. I think it depends on the girl. I'd rather see minimal camel toe than obnoxious panty lines, but I'd rather see obnoxious panty lines than obnoxious camel toe. lol

11. sabian

sabian New Member

I like it! good answer. Thats my thoughts exactly..lol No panties at all..but if so then dependes on the girls.. Because I to have seen both ways and some good some very very bad. .... should not be in public lol..

12. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Same here!