[Ask a Girl] Panty "fetish"?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by LisaSue, Feb 28, 2013.

1. LisaSue

Gold Member

Ladies were asked on another thread about "panty drawer peeking" and the consensus seemed to be that it was creepy and offensive. But if I may share a story and question, and ask for input good or bad, I'd apprexiate it.

There is a woman I have secretly adored for years. Ironically, because I crossdress she thinlks I am gay. Because of this and other reasons I know without a doubt I will never be with her. One time I couldn't stand it when I was in her bathroom. I took a pair of her panties from the hamper; when I came out of the bathroom I tried to make sure nothing was out of order. This happened a few times before I began to notice her bras and panties loose, by themselves in a corner of the bathroom *every * time I was over. I had begun to wonder if she was doing what I read a female member writing that she does, deliberately placing panties for "sniffers", but obviously it's not something you just ask.

I guess I wouldn't consider myself a practitioner of panty sniffing. I have been in many situations where I had access to either sneaky or open access to hot ladies' lingerie and the idea did not occur to me in the least. This woman though, I don't care if she weighs 110 or 1110. If you put her panties next to the world's top supermodel's, the model's panties will go unnoticed. Hers, though will require hours of attention. So I think it's about her specifically rather than the panties themselves.

So I ask, does it seem she knows?

And if so whether she does it as a "setup"? Or even an act of mercy on a lovesick girly man that she has absolutely no romantic or sexual inclinations toward?

And does it change your view if you know feelings of deep love and respect motivate it?

Xoxox''s,

Lisa

2. Meee

Gold Member

It sounds like she's sorting things that have to be washed separately.

3. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I have a client that I'm continually re modeling her house. She leaves my check every Friday in her underwear drawer for me to get. She has an amazing collection of everything from crotchless to silk along with a collection of sex toys that is second to none. She's fucking hot too. Trying to stay professional but it is difficult. What do you fellow SF brothers and sisters suggest?

4. LisaSue

Gold Member

Lol, I suspect so too. It's nice to dream though that at least she knows how I feel. Oh well. Thanks for commenting though, as a dose of reality is just as important as hearing what you want to.

5. Meee

Gold Member

I do think you should talk to her, though--develop a better of understanding between you. NOT about the panties in her bathroom! I mean about her perception about your crossdressing and so on. I get the impression that some things between you are being left unsaid. Communication is important in friendships, not just in sexual relationships.

6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Hmm this I'm not sure what to think really. Either she knows you took them or she just doesn't care and leaves them where they fall. Would it bother me if I knew? Kinda, it's double sided. Creepy cause its my panties but kinda flattered cause it is MY panties lol

Clint: Stay professional. You've got this loving beautiful wife I always hear you talk of, it'd be a shame to disappoint her.

7. LisaSue

Gold Member

Lol, I suspect so too. It's nice to dream though that at least she knows how I feel. Oh well. Thanks for commenting though, as a dose of reality is just as important as hearing what you want to.

8. LisaSue

Gold Member

Oops I didn't mean to double post the last one there. And yes, Need, you are right on, there is a whole lot unsaid between us two. When she first found out about my crossdressing she offered to let me have some of her clothes that I could fit. Imagine my excitement. And I guess I can't blame her for assuming I'm gay because she knows that I was once involved with a guy for quite some time, and every dating situation I've had with women didn't go anywhere. What I've never told her is that they don't work out because of her. Every time I've ever dated a woman I imagine myself with her instead. I wind up after an uneventful date lying in bed either daydreaming or even masturbating over her. Obviously I can't tell her that, but I'm absolutely scared to death to tell her what I feel. I mean, it wouldn't be the end of the world if she didn't want anything to do with me because I confessed my feelings, but I'd rather be her sissy boy friend than to not have her in my life at all. I think if anything at all happened between us it'd be uphill because she likes manly men, not ones who dress and act like girls. I'd rather be a "girlfriend" to her than the freaky faggot with a weird crush on her. On the other hand maybe she'd be kind about it too; be flattered but just want to still be "girlfriends". Something it seems I'll have to figure out. Thanks for letting me carry on about it though, it helps.

9. LisaSue

Gold Member

Also didn't mean to misspell "Meee". Darn spell check keeps changing to "Need". Sorry.