panty fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by rene48, Jun 20, 2006.

1. rene48

rene48 New Member

Love your panty fetish story etexboy38. I want to write to you about this. Tell me all you can about this. It's a hoot with my bf. :drool I love to smell as well. Thanks. rene

2. etexboy38

etexboy38 New Member

Sorry to be so long in answering this. Well for a long time, I've wanted to talk with someone about this and once in a drinking debut with some guys, one brought up the subject of panties. "yesterday's panties" and one of the guys mentioned, he liked to smell of panties a woman would wear after fucking. I lifted my glass, saying, HELLL YESSSS! But one time in real life, when I was with my gf, she went to the bath, I picked up her panties and sniffed them gently and it smelled SOOOOO wonderful, and actually later, I told her. She was in a ...well a look ... like a deer in the headlights look....she just didn't know what to say. Later in another engagement with her, she spoke to me about that incident and told me, she had played with her pussy thinking of me smelling her again. It started a frinzy. She just loved it and now, I smell them as I am fucking her, she helps me, rubs it in my face and all, she gets very involved and we talk dirty as all this is going on. It's been a while but I am anxious to do this all over again. Hope it's not too harsh on you but it's my true feelings. Sorry if I offended you. ETEX

3. Miki

Miki Banned

:uhh: panty...?

4. Littlefair

Littlefair New Member

Seriously Miki this is the internet. Type your questions into google and you will recieve answers far beyond the constraints of this one forum.

Panty = Female Underwear

[​IMG]

5. rene48

rene48 New Member

===
    ummmm, you mean, I can't discuss this here? Gosh, I must be mistaken, I thought we could talk it out right here. R.U. the Janitor here? I had no idea, from other subject matter, all seemed pretty brazen. I'll have to check this out. I might as well leave the forum if this is the case.

6. flip

flip New Member

I think you're not Miki... :D
    Miki's gone... :(

7. rene48

rene48 New Member

to littlefair

=
    Yes, u are right, it was aimed at Littlefair...
    I posted wrong place. my fault.
    R

8. tester

tester New Member

My hubby likes smelling my g-string when i take it off after work but thats once or twice a month when i have a g on, I hate wearing undies

petergozinya likes this.
  9. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I too like smelling a woman's sex scent from her panties.This is one of my biggest turnons during sex with a woman.

Howie_t:)

10. pantycouple

pantycouple New Member

It excites me and flatters me when someone has taken my panties and used them for pleasure. More woman need to realize that its a compliment that a guy takes your panties and uses them to pleasure themselves with. Most men have done this and will continue to do this. Lets not get our panties in a bunch lets embrace that they find us so attractive that they want to be close to us and perhaps are to shy to approach us or if we are already taken like myself than they know they cannot approach us but they still feel attracted to and the closest they can get is our panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

petergozinya likes this.