Panty Fetish

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by etexboy38, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etexboy38

etexboy38 New Member

I love smelling panties, especially after being used for a day. On the phone with my GF one evening, I exposed my feelings of doing that; at first, she wasn't too compromising, but later after thinking of that, it turned her on. I knew she dated another guy now and then... later, I asked if I could smell her after she came in from a date, then, call me so I could come over and smell and get another piece off her as well. She loved the idea. Now, it happens frequently. I never knew she would love this idea as much as me. (the other guy has no idea) Am I crazy? So I was wondering if there is another soul that has my thoughts. Thanks. :brow

2. rene48

rene48 New Member

Ohhhhhhhhh I love this one! My husband has no idea of kinky or anything, just finish and he's thru .... so this is why I have my friend that gives me pleasure. One being, he smell's my panties and pussy after we fuck. At first, I wasn't sure I'd like it. But now, it's a turn on for me. He is jealous of my husband (we don't do it that much) BUT, he's asked me to wear the same panties when I was with my husband, so he could smell the action and the funkiness. So Yes, I Like This Subject Very Much! Sooooo glad I joined this forum.

3. loveitrough

Gold Member

I like smelling panties and looking at tittees:lol

4. Jayce

Gold Member

Wait... you love smelling your girlfriend's panties AFTER she's just been on a date with another guy...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.