Panties

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Frank Grimes, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

My first masturbation came at age 16 using a pair of satin panties that I had stolen from a beautiful girl to stroke my unit. I have since stolen probably a hundred pair of panties over the years, though I haven't done so in probably 4 years or more. I still search for panties in clothes hampers, though I don't take them anymore. I sometimes put on one of my wife's thongs and jerk off while wearing it.
    Mb91 likes this.
  2. Logger

Logger Gold Member

I loop my wife's panites around hanging from my rod, and looped under my balls. As I pound off, the panities move a little, and give my balls a sense of being caressed. I modulate my manipulation of my rod, to coincide wtih pleasant strokes to my balls. As time goes on, I get more excited, and my balls become secondary in importance, and I take the panties off to stroke hard to ejaculate.

Panties are useful. I think freshly laudered panties have lost my wife's vibrations, so I keep track of some I have recently taken off from her. My wife is almost always very cooperative about my taking off her panites.

Blessings

3. turandot123

turandot123 New Member

My panty fetish

I was quite young when my panty fetish developed (well before puberty). I was at some distant 2nd cousin's house for some summer picnic event and there was a little girl there, a bit younger than I, who was running around the whole time in just her panties. I knew it excited me to see her that way but I had no idea what the excitement meant. At some time later, I was rummaging thru a box of old clothes that family had sent my grandmother for her to give away and ran across a pair of that little girl's panties. They were nylon and a soft, yellow color. I was very excited to find them and took them out of the box, slipped away to one of my hideouts and put them on. They felt SO good!! I was hooked on panties after that. I later found one of my mother's discarded panty girdles in the trash and had that for a while. But one day, my mother found both the panty girdle and the little girl's panties in my closet and made me throw them away.

It was probably not until I went to college that my panty collecting started again and I too went thru the period of stealing them from hampers. Not something I'd do anymore, but back then, it was about the only way I could get them. Didn't feel real comfortable about the idea of buying them in a store. Eventually I broke thru that barrier too and have purchased hundreds of panties over the years. When I got married I threw my whole collection away and didn't collect any for the 10 years of my marriage. As soon as I was divorced, however, I immediately started collecting again. I have well over 1000 pairs - too many to bother counting any more. I must have a hundred or more that I've never even tried on or taken off the little hanger they often come on. Sometimes the hunt and purchase for a sweet little pair of panties is more enjoyable than actually using them for masturbation. Whatever the case, they continue to stimulate me to this day and I suspect I will enjoy them to my last days.
  4. Logger

Logger Gold Member

I shop for my wife's underwear in stores. I get some looks and comments. My wife objects to my buying her underwear and bras. She say it is her personal business. But after she has told me how much she objects, she wears what I buy her. Sometimes I just buy the underpants, and put them in her underwear drawer, one at a time. Sometimes she asks, "Where did this come from? Did you buy it for me? I told you that is my Private Business. Don't do that any more!"

I also put my wife's panties in the hamper, and in the washer. I try to hang up her panties to dry on a hanger, rather than putting them in the drier. My wife does laundry sometimes, but not real often.

It has been a while, since I have been shopping for my wife's bras and undies. I guess I should have more on hand, so I can be more forceful in removing them. My wife thinks it is my job to undress her. She always wears clothes to bed, that I then have to take off. Sometimes my wife comes to bed after I am asleep, so I have to wake up enough to pull off her clothes, so I can enjoy her naked body in our sleep.

I don't really have optimal sleep ideas for positions of enjoying my wife's naked body either. I have been trying to think of better posiions for comfort and enjoyment of my wife's private parts.

Ideas?
  5. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Oy, that brings back memories lol

I remember when I was oh, about 16 or so, I went into my apt. buildings laundry room and this HOT woman that had just moved in (she knew I had a huge thing for her to, she teased me to DEATH) was doing her laundry. I was walking my dog outside, so when I came back in I said hello and talked to her about her PC etc. She said she had to go back up to her apt. to get some laundry sheets and asked if I could take her stuff and put it in the dryer.

I don't know if she forgot she was doing some underwear or if she did it on purpose. Either way, when I was putting her stuff in the dryer, there were bras and panties galore. I musta smelled everyone of them heh. I took 2 pairs, one a thong and the other a normal pair. I musta jerked off 30 times that night.

I love panties to jerk off too, especially satin or a smooth-type cloth panty, it feels so amazing and it's great to think about. It's even better when the pair of panties is nice and wet and fresh. If you catch my drift.
    Mb91 likes this.
  6. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

:phat I do... :phat
  7. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i like being in her panties, but otherwise its just cloth...

i would however like to see her in some sexy nighties or somthing, or some sexy silk underware... and if she would let me pull them off...
  8. frankinstine

frankinstine New Member

i loove thongs. i've stolen tons of them from my mom, my aunt, a cousin, a friend, and an uncles girlfriend. she had hot lingerie... i always have to throw them away though, they get old and i can't wash them without getting caught.
  9. Noxious69

Noxious69 New Member

i used to love to jerk off in my sisters panties when they still lived at home all the time, i would smell them and jerk off in them. i also jerked off in my nieces panties
    Mb91 likes this.
  10. Thorn

Thorn Gold Member

I have also done it in my wifes ones. :brow
    Mb91 likes this.