Panties/pantyhose

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by lokee, May 30, 2016.

1. lokee

Gold Member

Hello, I'm new here. I've been looking for a forum like this where I can express my fetishes and hopefully find others like myself.

I'm straight 27 year old male. (have a girlfriend) Ever since I was around 12 and my friend dared to me wear his sisters panties. I soon began stealing my sisters. I loved to wear them. Out and public and when I am home alone. Specially when the mood is right. i.e. right now. Anyways, I just find it to be more kinky specially out in public. I do wear bras and sometimes a silky nightie just to highten the experience. (Currently wearing a hot pink push up bra, a lace hot pink thong, and thigh high stockings.)

I also do like anal play. From vibrators to butt plugs. The main reason I like anal play is I milked my prostate a few times and I want to eat my cum before the orgasm. Also it just makes the orgasm SO much better.

I would love to have sex with a girl that makes me wear her panties. Also would love to get pegged. Or penetrated by a shemale.

I also love JOI movies where the man gets caught masturbating to the girls panties and she uses them to help him.

2. petergozinya

Gold Member

Me too! check my pics!

3. rigslut73

rigslut73 New Member

Really does it for me too. I've been dressing up since about 12 years old and into anal play since 17. I love vibrators and the larger dildo sizes, love to feel full.
    Sometimes I go out into the Forrest with a bag full of lingerie and toys and spend the day out there getting myself off. The thrill of possibly being caught adds to the experience a lot I think.

petergozinya likes this.
  4. lokee

Gold Member

I recently just relocated for a few months and I'm planing on having a fun time this weekend. Got some panties, now I'm going to order a vib and a butt plug :)

cook74 and petergozinya like this.
  5. rigslut73

rigslut73 New Member

That sounds like fun times indeed. Be sure to let us know how it goes and enjoy yourself.

petergozinya likes this.
  6. Husky42

Husky42 Member

I do a bit of the same, also like to to have my gf shove them in my face while we are having sex.

Curious would you be down to swap pairs? GF is willing to do one basic pic, nothing too sexual as thats not how she rolls to exchange panties for me, she or we will do what you want in/with them and trade you for a pair of your partners. We do not like to spend money on used panties but have traded two couples now and gone back a few times both of us enjoyed it. Here is a pic she took for me when she was at work.

[​IMG]

7. Lumosity

Lumosity Member

super hot idea, shame I am not in the US