Panties - Can Guys Wear Them Too?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by firsthorseman, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firsthorseman

firsthorseman New Member

Here is my question.

Is it wrong for a guy to like to wear women's panties? I ask because well... I do. I like the way they feel, fit and look. Maybe even how it is considered "taboo". But over all I like the way they make me feel.

Don't get me wrong. I am as straight as can be. I am married and have a child. But for some reason I really enjoy wearing my wife's panties. She is slightly annoyed with it, but she puts up with it when I do. I guess she must really love me huh?

Anyway, am I alone in this? For the women out there, does a guy wearing your panties turn you on, or off... and for the guys, honestly, if you had the chance, would you wear your wife's or girlfriends panties?

Anyway, thanks for responding if you do.

Regards,

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

My goodness! All you have to do is become familiar with Moderator Heelfetish's posts (that's MR. Heelfetish ;) ) to know that there are good, solid, straight men that totally enjoy the feel of beautiful lingerie - whether it be panties.. stockings... etc.

From what I understand, Heely's wife was much like yours in the beginning, so it's a 'love, trust and understanding' situation which can be worked out.

But... I'll let him respond about his details, if he so desires.

Bottom line: You are not alone in this. And, yes, some women actually LIKE it!

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I don't think it's wrong. I mean, it wouldn't really do anything for me if my husband wore them, but if it made him happy, there's no harm in it! There isn't anything wrong with wearing women's panties.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Oh, I can't wait until Mr. Heely reads this thread. :)

5. andthensome

andthensome New Member

I used to put on my wife's and it was a turn on to her.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I periodically put my wife's panties on my head...she think it's totally silly, but I'm kinda turned on by it. Maybe I'll try 'em on the other half just to see...

BD

7. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

...yes.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with it at all. Although my suggestion would be that if she doesn't like you wearing her panties that you buy some of your own to wear. :)

Wearing clothing of the opposite sex doesn't make you gay. If so, them pretty much every woman on the planet is gay. :lol While it isn't as common for men to admit wearing panties, etc, it is practiced more often than people would think. And of course it's usually frowned upon by the typical close-minded types. ;)

Any particular style or fabric you prefer wearing?

Good luck, have fun, and most of all, enjoy being you! :tup

9. loveit247

Gold Member

And what exactly is wrong with it? The only thing that would be wrong is if he stretched out her pretty knickers! *hits with rolled up newspaper*

Nope, nothing wrong with it my man, it turns you on, it is not hurting anyone (unless you stretch them ;) ) so I see nothing wrong with it.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sure, go ahead, wear them, but honestly I can't understand why there is so much hooplah over a simple article of clothing. It boggles my mind.

11. igor

Gold Member

I love the feel of the silky materials used.

12. cook74

Gold Member

Yeah, I like the feel from time to time. Especially when my wife is around or at least on the phone with me at the time...:brow

I guess I am not as manly as LP...:p

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

I figured the bikini briefs like my wife wears might not properly contain my package, but I've never tested it. Nothing is worse than plopping down onto a hard chair and accidentally sitting on a nut. Yeow!:whoa

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

Like anything else, they hold as much power as you want to give them. So if you give them no importance, they have no importance. The opposite is also true. And of course, this also applies to other things in life. For example: personally, I don't see what the big hoopla is over riding horses. Been there, done that, didn't think it was anything special. But there are those that truly enjoy it. For them it's more than just the act of riding a horse; it's the entire experience.

Sorry, that's about the best I can explain it right now. :ugh :lol

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

Yeah, that's always a valid concern, HR! Utmost care must be taken to ensure adequate ass/chair protection of your junk. :phat

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

Good on ya, Mate! :D

17. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

firsthorseman,
    I am a male and I must admit that I have worn women panties and I guess the reason that I became very curious about them and started wearing them was because I was the only boy in my family who grow up in a house with only women around and as I got older I became more and more curious.By the time I reach my mid 20's that's when I started putting them on,but I'm not gonna say who's.When I reach my mid 30's that's when I started wearing them and when I started dating this woman she found out one night when we was having sex.Well the next day we met for lunch and she asked me about it and how long I have been doing it,so I told her .The next time we met she then told that after she had been thinking about it,she started liking seeing me in them and told me that if I like I could wear hers anytime I like,so I did.I wore her up until we stop seeing eachother.When I met the woman I'm with now and I kinda told her about some of the things I did and that included,She asked me why and I told her because I liked the way they feel when I have them on,I like the way the material feels,after she told me that she didn't like it too much.I stop wearing them and then she found me some men made with the same material,so I no longer wear women panties because of her.

18. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Try this...

...test;

Imagine, if you will, John Wayne. Imagine, if you will, Clint Eastwood. Imagine, if you will, Richard Widmark. Now, imagine, if you will, each of them and their distinctive screen persona's and then imagine each of them entering the bar, with that distinctive, steely gaze, sidling up and summoning the bar keep and then saying "Waddya got in a v string?" and then, calmly, placing a pair on their head and turning, slowly, making eye contact with everyone in the bar and walking out, deliberately, not too fast, not too slow, reaching the door, turning one last time, tipping their hat and winking and then climbing on their horse and sauntering out of town.

How now, brown cow?

I don't care if they do/did it in real life. Some things are just...wrong.

19. firsthorseman

firsthorseman New Member

Wow, thanks for all the replies. I've been wondering for quite awhile if there were more guys like me.

My wife just thinks that its gross. She tells me that I should wear guys underwear because wearing panties is not manly. I can understand that and for the most part I do wear boxers or boxer-briefs. I really only wear hers when I'm feelin' pretty frisky :brow, it just seems to be up to what kind of mood she's in whether she will let me wear hers or not.

Ah... hehe, that would be SATIN, I love the way satin panties feel against my skin, and they're shiny!

Thanks again guys/gals

20. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm not Clint Eastwood, nor am I John Wayne. I don't stroll around in public with a g-string on my head either. What I do in the privacy of my own home is nobody else's business but my own. It's fine that you have an opinion, but to label something as 'wrong' is taking it a little far, don't ya think? Perhaps it's 'wrong' to think of those 'manly-men' stereotypes as wearing frilly panties... But not everyone fits that mold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.