[Ask a Girl] Painful Doggy

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by mulli, Mar 16, 2010.

1. mulli

mulli New Member

Ok, here goes. With my girl, we'd like to try more positions with me behind her. Namely, standing doggy. However she is short. 5' 3" and I'm not that tall, 5' 10", but its uncomfortable for her the time we tried. Bumping the cervix, to be specific. So i need suggestions on how to make this work better. Heels or something to stand on, and how high. Does she need to be at my height or taller? Back angle? More upright and arched? I'm about 6 1/2". Help us out please.

Aditionally, will reverse cowgirl be kind to her cervix?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    It's a bit hard to answer your question with specifics because I am not the same height as your g/f and my hubby is a bit taller than you but, I suggest you just keep trying different things until you get the right angle. Just go easy on her until you know it won't hurt her.

Also, keep in mind that how sensitive a woman is can depend on her state of arousal as well as her menstrual cycle. What hurts her today might not hurt her tomorrow.

Good luck and keep trying!

3. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

I have a tender cervix due to previous surgery, and I always found doggy painful because of what I thought was apprehension. The best thing for me is actually be on all fours as opposed to being "face on the mattress ass in the air" This allows for less deep penetration and less cervical banging.

Lady on top allows her to control penetration, and shouldn't be as painful.

Good luck. If all else fails don't do doggy. There are so many other ways :p
  4. eyesmet89

eyesmet89 New Member

I'm 6'1 and my wife is 5' 4"--the exact same thing happened when we first got together (it was mortifying to discover those were moans of discomfort). A couple things to try out--as you're penetrating, try angling it a little to left or right. Also, you can down on your cock when you're entering her (which works pretty well in any "from behind" position--you can really rub the G-spot that way as well, and you might be surprised how much pleasure you can give by pressing down really hard).
  5. eyesmet89

eyesmet89 New Member

Sorry, just saw this was part of "Ask a Girl"; didn't mean to intrude.
  6. mulli

mulli New Member

eh, advice from anyone welcome. ty
  7. mulli

mulli New Member

there has to be some petite women out there that can respond?????
  8. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

I am 5'3" and I responded....
  9. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    My hubby is 5'11" and I am 5'5", so the ratio is almost the same as between you and your g/f, mulli. We seem to be able to have pain-free doggy sex , both standing and with me on my hands and knees and him on his knees behind me.

The only time it hurts me is if I am very close to getting my period and am inflamed to start with.
  10. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Mulli, you just need a shorter dick. Once I suggested to another member who's BF had a monster, to slide a bagel over it to limit his entry depth.
  11. mulli

mulli New Member

flirty, ty, i saw that
  12. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I'm 5 foot and don't have any problem with the penetration side of doing doggy style. I did have one partner who used to thrust so hard that he'd push me along the bed and I had to use all my strength to stay put but that's the only issue I ever recall having - no pain related issues.