Pain

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xoaimeelou, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoaimeelou

xoaimeelou New Member

I love sex. I love my boyfriend. We have the best sex. We have a lot of sex. Hes so big too. 10 1/2 inches. Biggest I've ever experienced. I am in so much pain though. Its been 4 days since we've had sex because of the pain I am going through down there. I try and let him but it makes me cry from the pain. I am so worried. Could I be bruised? And How long will I go with no sex and this pain. It hurts to sit down!
    :eek

2. Fairy

Fairy New Member

You say you have the best sex and a lot of it. So has this pain always been there? or have you only just started experiencing it? Is it just pain or do you bleed somtimes aswell? Make sure that you have enought lubrication as lack of this can cause friction and pain, also as he is "so big" this is even more important for you. It could be that he is is stretching you and it takes time for your vagina to adjust to his penis size. However, if you have been having sex for a while and the pain has only started recently think about what has cahnged recently to make sex different? It may be that you need to see a doctor as you may have an infection, like sistitis (not sure how to spell it) which is an infection bought on by shock, if you had a particularly rough session or havent had sex for a while and then had a lot of sex, this can bought on quite easily. If you give me more information I can try and help you more, but I suggest for now that you make sure you do pleanty of foreplay and use additional lube. I hope this helps you, you can PM me if you need to.

3. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

If you have any problems ask your doctor, I always always asked my doc alot of questions and I'm happier because of it.

4. xoaimeelou

xoaimeelou New Member

i have come to find out its a yeast infection. the first one ive ever had. plus i think a little bit has to be bruised or something. :\

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.