Pain,Redness,and Scabbing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by aprice27, Apr 24, 2007.

1. aprice27

aprice27 New Member

so this past weekend i was with my girlfriend,and we had sex a lot over the 2 and a half days.
    it was 7 or 8 times and during the last two my penis was starting to hurt and turn red on the sides and i'm guessing this is just because it was used more than it is used to.
    but today i saw several little tiny scabs on each side like it had been bleeding or something?
    does this mean anything or is just like anything else that scabs?
    also, is it always going to be like this if i have sex several times in in short periods?or will it get "tougher" or get used to it?

thanks

2. Brad

Brad New Member

It could well be that you have simply chaffed the delicate skin. And believe me those scabs can take ages to heal so I'd go a a little more gentle.

Did you use plenty of lube as dryness would cause this?

Also if using Latex condoms, are you alergic to them? I am and for that reason I can not use them, though my symptoms are much different to those you describe.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Wow. I think you might need to lay off of Jr. there. Is it really fun if you're in pain? I mean, ouch. Anyway, I'm sure they'll heal...Just sounds like you had a lot of sex.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

To speed the healing, a little Vaseline or other cream on the skin might help. I've been through that myself, it isn't fun. :(

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

The fun was getting there.:lol

6. hannan rose

hannan rose New Member

when i have sex for long period of time over few days my puss does hurt so i would think it would be the same with cock. just take it easy for a bit. OYu be back to your self in few days. And I aslos get sore if i / we do not use lub or a lot of it. Lub is a life saver if your gf is not wet enough i knwo sometimes if i have sex more then 2 or 3 times in a day over short time period then i start not to be as wet so lub will be need. I would say use lub if you are going to make love over few days over a short period of time. and take brakes too. haveing sex takes a lot out of you. so nedd to drink lots and make sure you get some rest from the fun hehe.