Pain & Pleasure

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I am awakened by the sound of you walking into the bedroom yelling, "Get up you dirty bitch, time to get fucked!" The harsh command makes me snap to attention, fully awake, as I see you get into bed, your cock hard and ready. Your tone excites me, and I feel myself getting aroused, my quiff spasming involuntarily.

You lay on your back, your rod standing at attention and say, "Get on this, before I slap you!" Just hearing you and seeing your manhood, I feel the slickness of my cunt start to ooze down my leg.

I lower myself onto your rock hard cock and feel it slide into my wet pussy. It fills me deeply, and I let out a moan as you reach up and grab my nipples and squeeze then hard. You ask me if it hurts and I tell you "Yes". "Good", you tell me, "I want to hurt you, my little slut. There is pleasure beyond the pain, you just need to go deeper to find it."

As I ride your cock, my pussy tightens with each pinch of my nipples and you smile at me and say, "See? You like it when I hurt you, don't you, you nasty bitch?" I am beyond words, so I just nod and moan louder. I raise and lower myself onto your magnificent rod, faster and faster until I am on the verge of cumming. I tell you I am about to come, and you tell me, "Not yet." and roll me off of you, postioning me on my hands and knees, then you kneel behind me.

You part my lips with your fingers and ram the full length of your manhood into my throbbing and swollen pussy. You wet your thumb with my juices and begin circling my asshole with it, putting just enough pressure on it to tease me. It drives me mad, and I push back as you plunge your thumb into my hole.

Your thumb pumps in and out of me matching the strokes of your hips. Just as a huge orgasm wells from deep within my soaking cunt, you withdraw your cock, reposition it, and plunge it into my ass as you reach around and squeeze my aching nipple.

You pound me with no mercy as I cry out in pain. Then, I do as you told me and, reach beyond the pain to feel the pleasure that is there. I relax my hips and buck up against you with each thrust. You release my nipple and grab my hair, saying, "Now, that's my good bitch, take that cock into your ass!"

You pull my head back, dominating me completely. Your other hand seeks out my dripping cunt and you use your thumb on my clit to bring me to a rock shattering orgasm. As I cum, my box and anus clench down on your cock and you shoot your load of cum deep into my ass. You thrust into me until your dick goes limp, then roll off of me.

"Now, go get a warm washcloth and wash my dick." Your command is barely out of your mouth as I scramble to obey. I scurry to the bathroom and get a washcloth and wet it with warm water, then hurry back to the bed. As I wash your cock you say, "That's my good bitch, that's my good girl." I am happy and content knowing I have pleased you. After I am done cleaning you, I lie next to you and drift off to sleep once again, satisfied in every way.

2. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

WOW!!!! That sure is a different kind of story. Makes me want to try some Dom. I loved it. Keep up the good work.

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

WOW! We sure do have some great writers here!

4. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Now THAT was hot my bitch! Keep up the good work .:spank

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Hahaha.....The Mistress....what a great name....

Great story girl....only I wish for it to be the other way around...and for the man to be dominated...

lol!!

6. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

I just Love IT !! lol

7. racefreak

racefreak New Member

another good one

8. Cavemanbob

Cavemanbob New Member

best i've read tonight