Pain/Injuries During An SO's/Spouse's Orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kermit, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Kermit

Gold Member

Anyone ever had pain inflicted on them (or an injury to result) from your spouse's/SO's orgasm? I ask cause last night my wife had such an intense orgasm, she grabbed my arm, and when i say grabbed, she inflicted pain from the grip. I was happy she was enjoying herself, but dammit it still hurt lol. But in all seriousness i'd still happily experience pain if it meant she was in intense pleasure if that makes any sense lol.

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

My wife is a scratcher and occasional biter when she gets really into it. Sometimes it hurts like hell, but most of the time it really turns me on. Makes for intresting stories around the pool

3. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Nope. I have had some basic bedroom blunders like a knee or too much with the teeth though lol

4. Kermit

Gold Member

The blunder on my end was an ill-fated (but discussed before hand with her very open and comfortable with the idea) attempt as some S&M where i accidentally slapped her the wrong way and made her cry :( i felt so bad

5. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

my fiance's a biter.. if I'm not aroused enough, it is sheer pain (there was one night I thought he drew blood on my neck LOL)

I'm a biter and a scratcher.. I have to watch my nails or I will draw blood and leave welts

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Give her something to grab onto or wear arm bands LOL, and all the best.

7. Kermit

Gold Member

Thank you :) btu i'd rather have her grab onto me :) unless it's my nuts!

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Not during orgasm but the boyfriend and I bashed noses on Sunday morning when we were wrestling before sex. I clearly heard mine crunch. :ugh No obvious bruising but there is some swelling.

9. nurseharley

Gold Member

i semi kicked a guy in the face.

"my bad" :p

10. igor

Gold Member

During one of the last times the wife and I had sex we were in the WOT position and afterward she was bleeding. I have no idea why except she does take blood thinners and may have bled in any case (although we weren't being rough).

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

We don't have a headboard, just an old fashioned plaster wall, hard as a cinder block. In missionary I was grasping her shoulders and thrusting hard. I guess we wriggled and slithered up far enough so on one big inward thrust at the peak of climax I cracked my head on the wall. Stars. That was the kind of head hit that makes your stomach hurt.

12. daletom

daletom New Member

Yeah, there have been some times when one of us had an intense orgasm, and clutched the other tightly enough to cause significant discomfort, or even a minor bruising.

And, I VERY MUCH like to go down on her. She loves to clamp her thighs together when she cums. If she was an Olympic-class figure skater I'm sure I would have died from a fractured skull many years ago . . .

But there was one time in particular, in our late 20's, when her thrashing and squirming during an intense climax caused my erection to be twisted and bent backwards. VERY PAINFULLY bent backwards. That damaged some of my internal plumbing. I wasn't aware of that part of the injury for several months: I had several urinary infections in a short time, and the doctor ordered some X-ray studies with tracer dies. In the course of that procedure the radiologist realized that one of the internal valves in the urinary/seminal system had gotten pulled inside-out and wasn't working. Fortunately, the probing that was done by the urologist and radiologist to investigate the situation actually corrected it.

(In all honesty, I don't really know for certain that my wife's acrobatics caused it, but the urologist decided that circumstantial evidence definitely pointed to that.)