Pain (for pleasure) and sex/foreplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by HotForHoney, Jun 19, 2017.

1. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

Nope. Not my thing.

Kinkycouple00 likes this.
  2. shownee

shownee Member

very much like a little pain :) so far I've had candle wax dripped on me and it has a lovely sting! Also a partner liked slapping me and it was sweet!
    I've wanted to try perhaps a little electric play...but it hasn't happened yet.

3. scar69

Gold Member

ooh biting but not on the lower body

4. Alonza

Gold Member

Maybe I could join you guys and I could beat her ass. Just to show ya how it's done.

5. Kinkycouple00

Gold Member

Women do believe a little pain makes sex more spicy ;)

[​IMG]

U.K.Owen and Alonza like this.
  6. Playtoy_25

Playtoy_25 New Member

I enjoy pain. I have someone I trust and have been exploring it more. Anything with my nipples I enjoy cause they are so sensitive. And spankings with a belt might be my favorite. Being handled roughly during sex is just what Iike.

7. Lkmccr

Gold Member

I love to be dominated. Not so much into pain, except for getting my butt spanked. I love that

8. privatepartner

Gold Member

I have a play partner that has desires like this. Just for people's info if it hasn't been discussed they sell candles with low temp melting points that also can be used as massage oil. It does not hurt at all more of a mind game than anything. Take turns between applying ice then the candle wax on a blindfold playmate.
    We find we both have problems being too rough on the other person because we care about each other so much.
    She likes to be fucked hard, hair pulled, nipples bit, hand wrapped around her chin and face holding her head very firmly.
    We both have a safe word but have not used it yet.
    She has been spanked with a leather paddle, my bare hand till her beautiful butt is red and I did not appear even close to getting a safe word out of her but I she did get a very wet pussy.
    Next time we can be alone not in a hotel she will be getting the belt as she wants to know where the threshold is for her.
    I honestly don't think I can get her there I would probably be crying myself before I could get her to break.
    She knows this so she knows she can trust me not to just go crazy on her. I almost think it's what she likes about it knowing I can't hurt her.

Invigorated likes this.
  9. privatepartner

Gold Member

I find teeth at all on my cock is a real turn off. It absolutely ruins the blowjob for me. Goes to show everyone is different

10. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

For sure.
    Belts, spanking, biting, hair pulling.
    I once let my husband spank me as hard as he could with a belt. Lol

I honestly hated when my husband and i broke up in the past, I would have to train a new guy and that just wasn't fun. That would be the reason I only slept with 2 guys in the 6 years that I've known my husband. Lol

Bigtruck1 likes this.