Pain before orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by GJL4, Mar 24, 2004.

1. GJL4

GJL4 New Member

I recently started dating my gf, she has told me that it is impossible for her to have an orgasm during intercourse. She is able to reach climax but before she orgasms she feels a slight pain and cannot complete it. She is however able to pleasure herself to orgasm without problem.

Anybody know why this is happening or a technique i can use to bring her to orgasm without pain? any info is apreciated.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Is this a vaginal orgasm or a clitoral orgasm?

If it's a vaginal orgasm, she might want to get checked out by her doctor. She could have some cysts on her ovaries or some kind of inflammation inside of her. My doctor had asked me about having any kind of pain & I had told her that at times I had felt some pain while being intimate. She had discovered that I had a few cysts on my ovaries & that they can cause some pain during rough activities.

It's probably best that she schedules a visit with her her Gyno.

Good luck!

3. GJL4

GJL4 New Member

She doesnt experience pain while having intercourse, just when she is about to orgasm. Its been this way with every other guy she has been with. She's able to get herself off without problem but when you throw a guy into the mix something happens which leads me to believe that it may be psychological.

I will however have to ask her if the pain also occurs without penetration, she could tell i was disapointed when the issue arrose and i didnt want to make a big deal of it by continuing to talk about it.

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Do her a favor and encourage her to have a doctor check it out. It would be sad for her to never orgasm during sex.