P • I • S • C • E • S: The Most Romantic Lover

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bella, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Bella

Gold Member

I'm a Pisces; what are you?
    ~Bella

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high SEX appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. not the kind of person you wanna fuck with...u might end up crying... the most irresistible. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

S• A • G • I • T • T • A • R • I • U • S. The Horniest One
    Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Most caring person you will ever meet! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost

L • E • O: The Wildest In Bed
    Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at a lot. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Loyal & Honest. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Great when found.

A• R • I • E • S: The Hottest Kisser
    Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to fuck with. Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed.

C • A • P • R • I • C • O • R • N: THE BEST IN BED
    Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always
    Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irresistible, awesome kisser.gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy. Coolest. Loves to own Gemini's in sports.Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Loves to be your first. So you'll never forget. Smart.

T • A • U • R • U • S: The Sex Addict
    Aggressive. Freak in bed. Rare to find! Loves being in long relationships Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Sexy as ...u no!..... Loves to help people in times of need. Outstanding kisser. Very funny. Awesome personality. Stubborn. Sexual as ......... Most caring person you will ever meet! Extremely sensitive yet spontaneous. Trustworthy. One of a kind. Not one to fuck with. Are the most sexiest people on earth!

V • I • R • G • O: The Lover
    Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget. Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. Will love you forever and treat you right. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness.Best kisser.

S • C • O • R • P • I • O: The Sexiest Piece of Ass
    Can be mean sometimes, and will Probably knock your ass out, if crossed the wrong way!! EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic. Caring.

L • I • B • R • A • : The Freak in bed
    Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed..!!! not the kind of person you wanna fuck with...u might end up crying... the most irresistible. Rare 2 find. Funny. Talkative. Erotic. Smart. loves sports. gets what he/she wants. Loves to be in a relationship.

A • Q • U • A • R • I • U • S: The Strongest
    Trustworthy. Sexy. professional kissers. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic and funny. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Loves music. Not a Fighter, But will Knock the fuck out of u. The best and biggest freak in bed! Strong. Considered to be a "Spartan." The most intelligent. falls in love too easily. One of a kind and hard to find. Enjoys having fun.

G • E • M • I • N • I: The Most Passionate
    Nice. Love is one of a kind. Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you the fuck out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING.Horny. Freak in Bed. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. ULTRA SEXY. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE.

C • A • N • C • E • R: The Most Amazing Kisser
    Very high sex appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it.

2. cook74

Gold Member

I am The Most Amazing Kisser! :woohoo

But where is all the negative stuff? :shrug

3. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

I am the most romantic lover! :D

And not one to fuck with :cool

4. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Bwhahahahahahaahaha...I am the freak in bed!!!! LMFAO!!! Ok I am..:D

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Me too! Hehe,...damn it feels good to be a cancer. :)

6. cook74

Gold Member

We should get together sometime and test out Bella's theory :brow

:lol

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

*Miss Puss purrs*
    All you have to do is serve me a romantic dinner and I'm yours. I'm starting to think about that "entirely creative" part...

Ever seen the Tom Jones movie from the 60s?

8. Dreama

Gold Member

I am also a freak in bed!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

C • A • P • R • I • C • O • R • N: THE BEST IN BED
    Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always
    Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irresistible, awesome kisser.gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy. Coolest. Loves to own Gemini's in sports.Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Loves to be your first. So you'll never forget. Smart

"BY FAR THE BEST IN BED" Oh yeah, that's me! :phat

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Damn, I should've been a Pisces!

Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget. Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. Will love you forever and treat you right. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness.Best kisser.

I'm going to have to question the science behind this one...an ex of mine was a Capricorn and quite possibly the farthest thing from being good in bed :ugh

11. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Hey...now um..where do you live..:D

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

L • I • B • R • A • : The Freak in bed
    Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed..!!! not the kind of person you wanna fuck with...u might end up crying... the most irresistible. Rare 2 find. Funny. Talkative. Erotic. Smart. loves sports. gets what he/she wants. Loves to be in a relationship.

13. Thorn

Gold Member

A • Q • U • A • R • I • U • S: The Strongest
    Trustworthy. Sexy. professional kissers. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic and funny. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Loves music. Not a Fighter, But will Knock the fuck out of u. The best and biggest freak in bed! Strong. Considered to be a "Spartan." The most intelligent. falls in love too easily. One of a kind and hard to find. Enjoys having fun.

From another web source:

The Water Carrier
    January 21 to February 19

Traditional
    Aquarian Traits

Friendly and humanitarian
    Honest and loyal
    Original and inventive
    Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....

Intractable and contrary
    Perverse and unpredictable
    Unemotional and detached

14. itsjustme48

itsjustme48 New Member

V.i.r.g.o Child!!!

15. Thorn

Gold Member

Mine says "biggest freak in bed." :lol

But this is :sf ! Most of us should be at least a little freaky in bed. :brow

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

A little? Damn most of us are more like A LOT freaky.

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

This is absolutely me! :D

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high SEX appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. not the kind of person you wanna fuck with...u might end up crying... the most irresistible. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, I'm also a Virgo :D. I'll highlight the ones that I think describe me best...

19. Bella

Gold Member

Thank you everyone for playing!! :)
    ~Bella