Oxfordshire/Wiltshire, UK advice needed!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by freddy, Jun 20, 2007.

1. freddy

freddy New Member

Hi, just wondered if anybody from the Oxford or Wiltshire area might be able to advise me on something. Basically I have recently met a girl who is probably going to become a bit of a fuckbuddy! All is great except we have nowhere to go for a bit of fun! Due to personal circumstances neither of us can accomodate and it doesn't seem worth paying £70 for a hotel for just a couple of hours!

Does anybody know of anywhere in the Oxfordshire/Wiltshire area we can go? Hotels that pay by the hour, secluded areas etc! Not really into dogging and not looking for a gangbang or anything like that! Just somewhere we can go that is a bit better than the back seat of my car!

All advice is appreciated!

Freddy

2. Plums

Plums New Member

not worth it ? :eek :phat :yell lol,

travel lodge is only £40 or so for a whole night, (don't ask how i know, i didn't use one every other friday for 2 years :eyes ), you can hire them for short term stops, not sure on rules, but i do recall something about it,some time ago now though,

3. freddy

freddy New Member

Haha, yeah I am a bit of a tight northerner! Yeah I think Travelodge might be the answer. Will look into it!

Cheers!

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

May I ask how you two met up? And good luck!