Overstimulation = Damage?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mdw6931, Jul 29, 2007.

1. mdw6931

mdw6931 New Member

I apologize for what is probably a very basic question, but I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere else.

When I'm having sex with my wife, after I have an orgasm, my penis becomes extremely over-sensitive, especially the head. I imagine this is very common. However, just because I have an orgasm doesn't mean that we're done...you know, I want to make sure she has a good time too.

However, when it's so over-sensitive like that, continuing the act is...well, it's certainly not "painful", but it's...almost too much to handle. It seems to me, that this level of sensitivity is the body's way of saying "Whoa there, you'd better stop, otherwise something bad is going to happen."

So I guess my question is...is there a chance of doing any kind of damage by having....too much stimulation?

2. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

I dunno about doing any damage, but I can certainly relate to what you're describing. Anyone who's ever gotten head where the girl kept going just a few seconds too long after orgasm can relate I'm sure... jeezus that's painful.

3. Hank0427

Hank0427 New Member

I wouldn't think so.

4. mdw6931

mdw6931 New Member

So do you ask her to stop when it goes for too long? I've actually restrained my wife because the sensations were just too much to take. I feel guilty for it, too, which is why I'm trying to figure out if there can be any harm in it...