Overexcited GF

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by gourlegr, Nov 2, 2010.

1. gourlegr

gourlegr New Member

Hi. I'm new to these boards. Anyway, my issue is that when I'm giving my girlfriend oral sex, she'll get really excited and clench her thighs together, making it really uncomfortable for my neck. Furthermore, if I try to break free from her grasp, she's force my head down into her crotch until I finish. When I've told her about this, she says she just gets really excited during cunnilingus and can't help it. I was wondering if anyone else culd help me solve this issue? Thanks.

2. diesel722

diesel722 New Member

well sometimes they can't really control it, should be happy about it that you are giving her such pleasure. personally i love when this happens

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

LOL, yes quite common occurrence when the fires are lit.
    Had one lady almost choke me once; wrapped her legs around my neck and forced my head down on her pussy. It did not occur to her that I needed to breathe too!
    I am a diver and can hold my breath for a long time so hung in there until flashes before my eyes and had to forcefully bail out.
    That was two years ago but we still laugh about it.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I read this out loud to my Fiancee and he laughed and said "enjoy it, buddy!" I do the same thing to him.

My suggestion, tie her legs down to the bed. :) Go to your local Spencers or sex toy shop or something along the lines of an adult novelty shop and buy some under bed retrains. They run about $20USD and work wonders for keeping a girl still :p

5. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

I love it when she does that.

~Steve

6. Cheeky

Cheeky New Member

obviously that's an amazing state to be in. But the leg restraints suggestion by mittimer sounds perfect as it's causing you a problem. Anyway, take is as a compliment buddy many out there who don't achieve such satisfaction!

7. gourlegr

gourlegr New Member

Actually, I probably should have said my GF (now fiancee) was on the track team in college and works out regularly, so she has very powerful leg muscles. This means breaking free is sort of impossible. Anyway, I don't think buying leg restraints is necessary--as someone else said, it is arousing even if a bit uncomfortable.