Over-stimulation.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CleaverFace, Jun 10, 2012.

1. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Photos:
    After you've came, do you still wish to be played with? I find I do, I enjoy the pain, I enjoy fighting through it until I'm exhausted. It takes a lot of willpower. Women usually can cum multiple times, but I've been with gals who orgasm once and are out for the count. I was with one girl who found the over-stimulation obnoxious.

When somebody keeps working you after you've came, is that torturous, or is it just as intense as you want it?
  2. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Photos:
    Not for me! Way too much discomfort. I'd much rather take my time getting there, so that when we both do we're pretty well exhausted and not up for another round ^^.

3. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Not played with just because ill get too horny and have to get off again. but I dont like him to pull out for a long time after.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  4. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Right after I cum, I'm way too sensitive for more clitoral stimulation but if he hasn't cum and is inside of me it's fine. If we've both cum I pretty much like that to be the end. I'd rather draw out the foreplay than the penetration. I don't mind if he wants to rub on my body afterwards and even welcome that...but he better not expect too much in return because I become quite lazy and selfish once I've gotten mine. Does that sound horrible or what?!
  5. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Photos:
    Sounds normal to me OO. I get the exact same way and kind of struggle to help my partner to finish if she/he didn't already =p.
  6. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

My husband hates it. He'll beg me to stop. I'm the other way though, I can pretty much go until my clit falls off. Lol

Eventually I get overstimulated and it will be painful then it just requires less DIRECT stimulation.
  7. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Photos:
    I may be sexually jaded or something, but I absolutely love the pain, I love twitching and shivering from it just being too much.

It sounds like I'll have to get used to drawing it out and trying to cum at the same time =P.
  8. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

You make it sound cute when you put it that way. :]
  9. pbs

pbs Member

With my DW, it depends a lot on how much stimulation she was getting while she was coming. If I do it just right, and just barely touch her with my tongue during her climax, she will sometimes begin to building again right after having one orgasm, and have another one right away. The second one usually finishes her off for awhile, but she does hit the trifecta once in a while. These are big ones I'm refering to. I've counted up to 7 softer ones, one after another without a break, if she's in the mood for it and uses her G spot toy while I'm licking her. I just love her clit.
  10. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Aww, shucks *blushes* <3
  11. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

If it's a really strong clitoral one, my clit gets too sensitive to keep going but it I have an orgasm from one of my other favourite ways I can go and go indefinitely.
  12. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Gotta ask what the other ways are. Anal?

13. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

Having my neck sucked brings me very intense orgasms. I can have multiple orgasms from nipple play. I've also experienced orgasm from several other places on my body. Anal orgasms have been very strong but aren't my favourite method.
  14. pbs

pbs Member

If only more women knew this, that their entire bodies can be one huge erogenous zone, if they would only set themselves free to feel. Isn't it about knowing, once found, how to touch these sensitive areas that make men good lovers?
  15. too_thick

too_thick Member

Yeah I enjoy it.

usually leads to blowing another load with in another 30 seconds.
  16. CreamyJustice

CreamyJustice Active Member

After I cum, I need to be left alone. Now if I'm masturbating, I have a way of continuing stimulation after and cumming again and again, but its rare. I can still have sex after but clitoral stimulation is a no go, lol. I'm like a cat on the ceiling at that point. :eek I'll take a nipple suck though, lol. I mean have your way with me anywhere but the clit and we're good. I think I need about a good 10 mins.