outfits & lingerie

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cba, Aug 28, 2012.

1. cba

cba Member

Hi all,

I have a question for both guys and girls, would be great to get both points of view .

Coming from a guys side my gf is only around 5 foot tall , slim and 32a breasts.

The question is what outfits or lingerie do you think a smaller girl looks best in, I do love black fishnets but I think that looks better on taller woman,.

Would love to hear what you girls dress in to look ur sexiest and also what you guys really want to see your lady wearing.

2. PeacefulCat

PeacefulCat New Member

This may seem strange but I don't find lingerie attractive 99% of the time. For me there's something to be said about a braless women just wearing a shirt or something.

3. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

My S/O isn't the slim model type but I love every inch and curve of her body. She surprised me once with lingerie and it drove me NUTS...problem is...she won't wear anymore because she doesn't feel comfortable in it...despite how much I tell her it turns me on and how I would love to see her wear more. Don't know how to get her to give it another whirl despite all the positive feedback and desire I give her :(

4. Victus

Victus New Member

Though I usually find myself with the bigger ladies (breast, height, and build-wise), I do prefer the shorter, somewhat smaller breasted. I find that what really fits them is a spaghetti string tee, something that shows just a little stomach. Maybe some ruffles on the breast of the shirt.

As for the bottom, I prefer a lady in just some cotton PJs. Not sure why, but it just turns me on.

As for lingerie, I'd say topless with black lacy panties. That, or a thong. Dammit, I've gone and turned myself on again. Anywho, that's my view on it :p

5. cba

cba Member

When I look for lingerie ideas on the internet for her I see some amazing stockings, suspenders, corsets that really turn me on, but with her being that height I don't think she would be able to pull that off as all the girls in the photos seem pretty tall and have a fair bit of boob.

Anymore thoughts?

Thanks

6. octavius

Gold Member

Braless under a shirt. That is the biggest turn on for me. Lingerie can be nice too but I prefer the later every time.

7. Victus

Victus New Member

I'm sure if you and her gave some of those a try, they might actually fit her better than you might think. I've known some ladies who fit the description of yours who could pull them off very, very well. My thought would be to have her try a few and see how it goes.

Also, the advice everyone else been giving, braless in a tee. Sexy, sexy, sexy.

8. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Actually, I'm somewhat slim....and I've been told I look sexy in like loose mens baggy t-shirts......theres actually a photo on here somewhere....but I CAN pull off fishnets, so just give it a chance....

9. Jason193

Jason193 New Member

Personally. Girls in stockings and a large guys shirt with no bra or underwear!

10. Peteher

Peteher Member

Ok, my girl is built like yours, easy answer, school girl outfit! White knee highs, black high heels, white halter top or bra, plaid skirt. It's a winner trust me. Makes me rock hard every time!

Nick6 likes this.
  11. cba

cba Member

Thanks for all the great suggestions, ill see what she thinks about getting some suspenders and stockings.

Have you any links or photos for examples of what you think would look good on the smaller flatter lady?

Peteher, this came up one time before, but dressing like that makes her reel bad, and she wouldn't want to as she thinks that it means you'd want to have sex with someone very young, which isn't good.

#11 cba, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  12. Peteher

Peteher Member

Haven't heard that reaction before. Tell me it doesnt give you a boner! Im sure youll find something that works. Glad my wife is a naughty slut :)

13. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

My girl is built much like yours. I used to be really into gals in sexy unmentionables when I was younger, but this gal is sexiest to me in an over sized tshirt.

xx

14. spicebabes

spicebabes New Member

as i am about the same size 5 foot tall, i wear regularly high heels (4 inches). It makes me feel sexy and turns my hubby on....there is a lot of other stuff i can use and i think does not depend on how tall one is,...long nails polished, wear string....having a few pounds too much makes look less attractive, the smaller one is...

15. cba

cba Member

Thanks for all your suggestions, I'm really liking the sound of some stockings, suspenders, a corset that will bring her little boobies up sticking out the top.
    Also thanks for the idea spicebabes, some nice high heels sound great, what style do you have and what does your partner find sexy?

Also really like the teddies and body suits, thigh highs, some amazing babydolls and chemises.

Have realised I find black lacey wear totally sexy, most sexy items I think.

What's everyone's thoughts?