Outdoor Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by babyblue, Nov 30, 2006.

1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

Ok so outdoor sex is the biggest turn on for me and even better if its in a public place! im an adranilan junkie!!! best time ever was when me and this guy i was seeing fucked in his front yard! he is a farmer in a small rural community and i was visiting and we were in his front year just goofin around and play wrestling he was wearing jeans and i had on a dress. well i was really really horney and decided that his front yard would be the perfect place for my newest adventure. not many people drive by and his parents were gone out so i started whispering in his ear telling him that i wasnted to do it but he was a lil skeptial. I took over and pinned him down needless to day he didnt object and was deffently ready... i just took off my panties and undid his pants. i got ontop of him and fucking rode him like a maniac! it looked like we were just goofin aorund in the sun and i had him pinned down cus my dress was covering all. i fucking rode him for about an hour... he has control issues so it was interesting trying to keep him from getting ontop buti managed to get it done. hes also really big with playing iwth my tits and kissing when having sex and i wouldnjt let him so he was even more frustrated. it was so erotic that i had an entire body shaking toe curling orgasm as did he i acctualy had 2! it was AMAZING!!!! so whats all your best outdoor sex stories?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Me and my fiance had sex on a track once but, it is the kind that is in the woods, and though there is a clearly marked trail, it's not the typical kind. We were both really horny. We had to do it twice in one sitting. It was awesome. It was funny because right after we got up and brushed our clothes off, a runner came by. We laughed uncontrollably.

3. downloadking

downloadking Member

God do I love this place ,Reading these articles is Asesome keep them comming.