Outdoor sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ftwguy29, Aug 15, 2011.

1. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

So I finally got my wife to open up and spill what makes her hot...more than just the usual sex. She loves getting it on outdoors. Cool, I do to! Here's an issue though...young kids, living in a community where houses are jammed together with almost no yard, not many trees around....

Suggestions on what to do would be appreciated. We want to do this more than twice a year (camping). Not looking to trespass, break local ordinances (except the public indecency one :D ), or drive an hour just to find a quiet place to get off.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Camp in your back yard and invest in a ball gag. :)

3. Meee

Gold Member

I'll bet you can get to a lot of very nice, quiet, scenic places in an hour. I think it would be worth it. Make it more than just getting off--make it an adventure.

4. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

Oh we could, the issues are 1. the kids and 2. Where? I'm not aware of any places like that...I'd hate to waste a bunch of time visiting random parks. The area I live in has either very rural or very urban areas, not much gray area there. So it's either farmland, wooded area, or houses and busy parks.

Our back yard is against a wooded area, so summer nights we could sneak back in there, except I happen to know there's some very unhappy critters that live back there.

5. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

Haha, she's not into gags...claustrophobia related, I think. Plus the neighbors would wonder why our tent randomly pops up for one night...:ugh

6. pheobe69

pheobe69 New Member

i like doing it in the woods places like that

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

A weekend camping trip in a national / state park. ;)

8. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

Bahaha we don't have a trampoline...but that sounds damn fun! We do go to camps at state parks once or twice a year, but are looking to do it outdoors more often. If we end up, say, in the woods at night, what should we take to insure comfort and safety? No bug spray, the stuff tastes NASTY.

9. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Smoke, light a small fire and add a lot of green stuff. Let the smoke fill your campsite, bugs are naturally deterred by the smell of smoke. My friends and I go into the woods all the time, nothing beats a small fire to keep the bugs away.

If you really want to impress her, build it the old fashion way. I've built friction fires for girls before, they can't keep their panties dry watching me do that. ;)

#9 ninja08hippie, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  10. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

Had a great time two weekends ago at the lake...inside of a tent of course. Give it a shot, it was fun. There was no one else near us and it was in the evening. Something about only being separated by a thin layer of canvas. Have a good time trying it out dude!