outdoor sex stories

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by haolcatx, Jan 13, 2005.

1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

What is an outdoor sex story you have?

For me about 3 years ago I went out on a lunch date with a 39 year old woman ( I was 33 at the time) and we went to the park. It was overcast and the park was empty. We were making out on the jogging trail and things got hot and heavy and she put her hand on my crotch and squeezed my cock through my shorts. I wasn't wearing underware that day and I cannot begin to describe how wonderful it felt as it was a suprise and we were in a deep french kiss at the time.

I walked backwards trying to see if others were in the park. We were alone and it started to drizzle. I really really light drizzle. She noticed my lack of underware and unzipped my shorts and started to massage my naked dick with her hand while we were tounge kissing. By this time we were behind a tree so I slid my hand up her bare legs (she had no hose on ) and moving her panties to the side I rubbed her pussy while she massaged my dick as we were french kissing.

After only a couple minutes of this I was going nuts. I layed down behind a tree and some other bushes and she took off her panties and sat on my dick. She was going up and down and I can remember seeing my cock go in and out which was a huge turn-on. I kept craning my neck to see the jogging trail to watch for joggers and it was still drizzling.

My date was really kinda loud enough for others to hear and later she confessed that (she was recently divorced) she always wanted to try outdoor sex and that was why she was so turned on. She came long before I did but kept going. I remember her moaning really loudly so I craned my head again because I realized she wasn't going to stop and there was no joggers. I looked back and we stared at one another while she came. Her long brown hair was bouncing on her face.

She kept going and later on she started to cum again and this time I did too but not till after her and I kept saying "keep going" "don't stop" "don't stop" because I was afraid she was going to finish before I came but her orgasm lasted a really long time and she started before me and finished after me.

I remember looking at her face and watching her cum again and my hips were all the way off the ground. I was shooting cum into her and she kept going and some of my cum was sliding down my cock ( I was still cumming after I shot) onto my balls while she fucked me. It was such an amazing strong orgasm.

Afterwards, we got up and I put her panties in my pocket to give to her in the car. We held hands in silence and walked out onto the jogging trail and as we walked back to the car (she was on her lunch break) the first jogger I had seen ran by.

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Every now and then I find myself going crazy from the stress and tension of living in the surburban Washington D.C. are. I drive like a maniac, yell at people, my middle finger gets a workout and my attitude basically sucks. Five years ago I found a cure for the craziness, I bought a cabin in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Whenever I find myself about to "go postal" on this area, I jump in my car and head to the hills. (does this sound like Annie from Stephen King's Misery?) I arrive at the cabin after a 5 or 6 hour drive through the hills and a feeling of peace just floods my being.

The area around my cabin is about 10 square miles of empty. A few hikers come by now and again, and hunters fill the woods in deer season, but the rest of the year it seems to be mine.

Last summer, I decided to take my "crazy medicine" and was at the cabin in mid july. The first day I went for a hike into the woods. There is a Beaver pond at the top of an old logging road and I usually swim in the pond on warm days. I arrived at the pond, stripped out of my clothes and waded in. (you don't dive in beaver ponds, too dangerous) I was floating around on my back, just enjoying the warmth of the water on my back and the sun on my face, when I heard a noise.

I looked up, and saw a man standing at my clothing. He was smiling and looking at me with a lustful gleam in his eyes. He was about six foot two, probably around a hundred eighty pounds and had long wavy brown hair, in other words basically a hunk. I ducked my body under the water, for all the good it did in the crystal clear stream water and said "hi, I didn't expect to see anyone here."

He motioned for me to come toward him and I said no and shook my head. He shrugged and bent to pick up my clothes. I yelled "Wait" and swam over to him, and climbed out of the water naked. My feet were covered in mud from the bottom, but he wasn't looking at my feet anyway.

He said "Make Love to me, and I'll give your clothes back."

I said "no" and he just grabbed me anyway and pushed me to the ground.

In a second he had me on my back and was between my legs, his weight pinning me to the ground. I struggled but couldn't get loose and he laughed at my pitiful efforts. I felt one of his hands between my legs, and then he slipped his pants down and kicked them off.

His hard dick was pushing into my pussy within seconds, slipping easily into me. I felt myself responding and felt ashamed that I was so excited. He began thrusting and much to my shame, I started humping back at him. I assumed that if I was going to do this, It might as well be fun.

He slid his cock into me again and again, each time I met him with a forward thrust of my hips. I began to moan lightly as my arousal level increased, he grunted with each thrust, pushing deeper and harder into me. For many minutes he continued pounding his seven inch cock into me, each time retracting all the way and then plunging in fully.

I felt my orgasm about to start and I began bucking wildly under him. He thrust again, and again then I felt him hesitate and begin to jerk wildly as his orgasm overtook him. I was now wild with my own orgasm and reached forward and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his ass. I humped him furiously as he shot his hot sperm into my pussy. Again and again I felt his cock contract and shoot gobs of sperm into me. I felt his cum running between my legs and into my ass. He grunted again and then collapsed on top of me. I fell back to the ground, spent and exhausted.

A minute or two passed with the two of us laying naked and spent, then he looked at me and grinned. He said "Pretty good Kathy, wasn't it."

I said "Jerry, I've missed you, Glad you could make it."

We threw our clothes into a heap and began to make love again, this time with a little kissing and less frantic thrashing.

As always when we finished, I said "Jerry, Thank you for selling me the cabin."

He smiles and says "Anytime Kate."

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Oh man good story!~

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

sooo... he's ur ex? a good friend? a realtor? or just the old owner of the placE?

mine arent nearly that exciting. When my bf and i first started seeing eachother it was long distance so we'd talk on the phone a lot. one day i took a walk while we were talking and i found a neat little clearing in the woods. it was a strange spot because its right in town along a stream on campus. the path beside it usually only has a few feet of trees bordering it but the trees get wide there suddenly...so i wandered in following a rabbit and ended up sitting down to talk to him with some privacy away from joggers and bikers. he convinced me to have phone sex the first time there...a few months later he came to visit me and it was COLD!! but we went for a walk and he brought up that time on the phone wondering where i had been. as i showed him i noticed that he was excited...just by the memory i think. so our winter jackets became a matress of sorts didn't work real well because we went rolling and tumbling.

another time this past summer i was a bit tipsy and he wanted me to go for a walk (mostly to get me away from the cooler i think, we were camping with friends) no more than 50 yards away from the tents i grabbed his hand and went running into a corn field, he was suprised, but not saying no.

5. kbate

kbate New Member

Jerry is the man who owned the property before me, he had inherited it and did not spend money on upkeep. He sold it and for a time remained in the area. I found him quite attractive, and we made love several times, usually at the pond and usually with quite satisfying results.

Now I take my girlfriend with me when I go to the cabin.