Out Of There/Update

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Kermit, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Kermit

Gold Member

I'm finally at least physically free now :), still getting used to it. I'm settled in with my best friend and her husband. Been job hunting, but i have a good feeling with a new book store that just opened up :) hiring their first crew. I pretty much got everything cept my jacket (that i adore) and a remote in it's pocket.

Talked to her yesterday morning after she contacted my best friend. Just a simple matter to inform me that i had left a couple things, so she could say she's not that big of a bitch and i should stop "spreading lies" about her (as if i need to lie about her). She doesn't know what i tell people as i keep her out of the loop due to her tenancy to nitpick when she would comb through my texts and get pissed i told someone i cared about them (i care about everyone really). God help me if i said anything truly negative about her. She assumes that cause my brother offered to commit 12 hours to helping me get settled and out of there (which i compromised cause i didn't want him to do that thought he was eager to, he drove from three hours to my moms after she picked me up, we spetn the night and spent the hour and a half taking me to my friend's and stayed quite a bit and had fun) I had to be telling lies about her. I told him my situation, the things she's said and done, my interpretations which he agreed with. Didn't have to lie about anything and it's not in my nature to do so.

I compromised a bit my mom picked me up. Interesting story with that. Holly was pissed cause she had planned to take me herself but i didn't relish the idea of spending 5 hours with her daughter who hates me right now (cause iw ouldn't give her my flat panel i paid personally) her boytoy she brought for company and her and their music blasting while i struggle to read Watchmen.

I have no sympathy for Holly cause i have reasonable suspicions she stole and probably pawned quite a few things i had held onto for quite a few years and were special to me (some 19 century coins and a proof coin sealed in hard plastic and a 20 i've held onto for 15 years due to it's age). Not to mention the bullshit i had endured with her for too long.

Interesting story though, my mom was picking me up (didn't have my own car, holly never let me drive and would never allow me any portion of my paycheck to save up for a vehicle, even if i were allowed any small portion she would have taken it eventually without my consent and my license is suspended in Georgia) my mom came to pick me up but she wasn't alone....about 3 police cruisers followed and supervised. i was embarrassed and mortified, but needless to say Holly and Cait kept their asses on the porch and did not start any shit or a scene. I was able to gather everything cept my guitar which i left to her best friend's son since he was a guitar player and my mom was insistant on taking the electric blankets back that she had just bought. I strongly disagreed especially since one of them was given to my step daughter and it belonged to her. Thought that little girl threw a fit and would have given it back in anger (throwing the DVD player down the hall way my mom had given her, tossed a picture frame of them together down that same hall way hard, i think she like her mom has some anger issues) So as an act of compassion i was able to leave both of them behind, and didn't ask for my comptuer chair back under that same guise that it wouldn't fit but really didn't want to deprive her of a chair i'm not even gonna be needing.

But yay i'm settled in and thigns are wonderful, not on as much cause i'm busy with my new life offline :) but still will be coming on in the mornings or when i have a moment to spare.

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Kermit, kudos on taking that first and most difficult step on the road to finding happiness.

I know this kind of thing is a bitch because I've been through it, but after it's all over and done with, it will slowly become just a bump in the road for you. One day, when you least expect it, you'll meet someone who accepts you for who you really are, and you'll be able to build a happy life on your own terms. I know because this also happened to me.

#2 pbs, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  3. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

WELL DONE..
    Im so proud of you... :)

You've been in my thoughts for the last 2 days..
    Its a new day... a perfect day for you...
    Things can only get better

Big Hugs
    Meow :D

4. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Good on you, Kermit for making that first step.

6. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Congrats, Kermit. Hope everything works out for you...

T

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

That's awesome Kerm!!

8. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Glad to hear you so upbeat Kermit! Been down the road too, it's a bitch but I met RideNaked and now life is WONDERFUL :) Keep your chin up my friend!

9. Kermit

Gold Member

Sorry for the long post lol rereading and i'm like "oh shit, that was a long post!" but things are good :)

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Congrats Kermi. I'm so so SO proud of you and hope that it only goes even better from here!

11. Moon

Moon New Member

Hi Kermit, sorry I haven't been on much, I'm in Glasgow with Hornyscot at the moment :) ...this is such good news from you, I'm so glad you're out of there, enjoy your freedom my friend xxxxxx

12. luvbug

Gold Member

Im so glad you are out of that situation!! Now you can be happy!! *HUGS*

13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I was there through the rough parts not so long ago but even though things are a bit tight financially it's worth it for quality of life, and things slowly do get better. Glad for you, keep on hopping Kermit.

14. Kermit

Gold Member

Talked to her today, i had to hear "i never should have let you leave!" and i'm thinking "umm...you were in a position to prevent me from leaving? i don't think so!" and in one breath how i should have trusted her in financial matters if i listened more we'd still be together yet in the same breath lecture me how i should listen to myself and only myself (this was over me taking my name off the joint account at the urging of my brother). So wait...i should listen to her over myself and then within five minutes say i should listen to myself? I guess she means i should listen to myself if she agrees with what i'm sayin...good grief! lol

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

You're out of there baby boy. You shouldn't be dealing with any of her grief at all. You deserve someone much better then her and you'll find that in due time. Listen to yourself, your heart, your instinct and above all, do what makes YOU happy.

You're an amazingly sweet guy who would do anything for anyone and you were being broken down by someone who's got major issues. Keep your head up, smile and open those green bean arms for me to give you a giant hug!

I'm so proud of you for doing this. I can't say that enough. You're a strong little froggy! Keep on moving forward, Love. <3

16. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

Hi Kermit, i say well done to you, yes moon keeps me updated (hope you dont mind that) i hope everything works out well for you and you go on to find true happiness, its the least you deserve.

17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

While this was not al the same for me it's pretty close.
    You will be much happier from now on and I am sure you already feel a difference in your life, your emotional and mental health.
    you are correct that she was going to prevent you from leaving, even if you stayed your heart would not be there ..... for what purpose?

18. Kermit

Gold Member

Yes it's strange but i am enjoying my new found freedoms that i had been denied in my marriage where any freedoms or rights were only an illusion. Takes some getting used to but i love it :)

19. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think what you're experiencing reflects, in many respects, what many of us here on the forum have gone through.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

20. Kermit

Gold Member

And thank you for putting up with my long-ass posts :D