Out of body orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I will do my best to explain this, but I'm not sure I can...

I have been masturbating from a very young age and am about to turn 42. Throughout all my years of making self-love I have only had this happen a handful of times and it happened again, just a coupla days ago.

What happens is, I get myself into some sort of trance-like state where I am a third party to my own masturbation, an onlooker. I can see myself doing it like I am watching it on TV or something. Let me give you an example...

The other day, I was in the shower and when I took the hand held shower massage down to rinse my legs after shaving, I figured I might as well get myself off. Mind you, I wasn't the least bit horny, it just seemed like a good idea at the time. So, I put the setting to "pulsate" and turned it to my clit.

I looked down at my body and got that feeling that it wasn't my body at all, that it was someone else's and I was merely an observer. I felt nothing sexual for a while, then all of a sudden a rush of sheer sexual "POW!" hit me and I came very strongly.

Normally, when I get excited and approach orgasm, I feel it through my whole body, my nipples get hard, I breath heavily, I shake all over, but this time I did none of those things. I just kind of floated above myself, totally disjointed.

Mostly, as an orgasm builds within me, it's like I hear a train whistle off in the distance, then closer and closer til "WHAM!" the train hits me. In the case of these out of body orgasms, I hear the train off in the distance, very, very far away, then WHAM! I get hit. There is no build up and I am, for the most part, numb to the sexual feelings that come before an orgasm.

I hope I explained it so someone understands. I'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced something like this.

#1 Barbwire, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

I haven't but it sounds pretty neat, CL. It's the first time I've heard about something like that.

3. jimson

jimson New Member

Cowboy,
    Remember when you're parents used to tell you that you'd go blind if you touched yourself too much? I think you are experiencing the first signs of this ;)

No, really, this sounds cool, and sounds like perhaps your mind is playing tricks with you. Perhaps some early, pre-hypnotic state, or something.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Never had the pleasure of this, but would love to. Good for you!

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

CL,
    I haven't masturbated for a LONG time, but I have orgasmed without ejaculation through meditation, which seems close to what happened to you. Your description of the pre-orgasmic scenario is a lot like meditation, so I think you've stumbled onto meditation (which is concentrating your being on one repetitive thought) by accident. I normally meditate on breathing (Buddhist style), but a person can meditate on anything: sweeping the floor, pushing the lawnmower, watching the sea, masturbating.

At the time I meditated an orgasm I was being trained for Tantric sex, which probably explains my conjunction of meditation and sexual response.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Sounds like one wild ride :cool It also kinda sounds like a form of dissociation. If I were you and it happened again, I'd probably mention it to my doc...just to be on the safe side. Any new and interesting neurological events are usually things to take note of, though it doesn't mean they're a cause for concern (things like emotional stress can cause dissociative episodes--and that's merely an example, I'm not saying that it was a dissociative episode, I want to make that perfectly clear). New patterns of unusual experiences should be noted, though (emphasis on "patterns").

#6 Bluesy, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Bluesy, Blusey, Bluesy, must you be such a buzzkill? :rofl

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

CL,
    I stand by my original posting, what you experienced is very much like mediation. If so, it is harmless.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

*sigh* On second thought, it's apparent that your out-of-body orgasms are actually caused by an enviable talent to enter a highly advanced state of arousal where the blood is pumping so forcefully through your girly parts, your soul is literally forced outside of the corporeal shell through the vagina, where it can enjoy the simultaneous pleasures of orgasm and self-voyeurism.

Better? ;)

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

You betcha! :tup

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

YAY!!! :woohoo :p :lol

12. igor

Gold Member

It's that cheap wine ya been drinkin:lol