Our story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lustingwhispers, Jan 19, 2016.

1. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

Our Story
    A Collaboration
    We shared our lives with each other through the internet. Our passions, our desires. We had something very real. With our established careers and lives, the idea of ever meeting was far fetched. However, just as smoothly and easily as our conversation flows, all of the stars aligned and we planned to spend a hot summer weekend together.
    His friend had a cabin in the mountains that was available for us to stay in for the weekend. We both have a little drive and meet up at the cabin. I have butterflies, similar to the ones his stories would give me. Stories about the ways he would touch me, kiss me, fuck me. I pull up to the cabin and his truck is already there. I'm already wet with anticipation. Deep breath! We planned to hike through the beautiful scenery and take some time to just be with each other. With all of the feelings, the lust we'd built for each other, we had yet to even look into each others eyes. I nervously get out of my car, reach for my bag and turn around. There he is. So tall. Incredible eyes. Those lips....fuck. My pussy wants to take over, but I manage to force out a “hi!” and we smile. I drop my bags and we wrap our arms around each other. We've waited so long. After soaking it in, we pull back to look into each others eyes, and he gently kisses me. Our lips dancing together, my hands are in his hair pulling him closer. Our kiss deepens, our tongues exploring. “It's so good to finally see you” he says. He takes my bags and my hand leading me into the cabin. I walk into the bedroom to change my clothes for our hike. The bed is huge with beautiful fluffy white bedding and lots of pillows. A large window next to the bed is open with sheer curtains blowing in the warm breeze. I change quickly, thinking about how I can't wait to get back to this room later! As we leave, I feel his hands around my waist, pulling me into him. I'm wearing tight leggings, no panties, and feel his cock harden against my ass. I turn and look up at him, desire burning in both of our eyes. I bite my lip and he pulls me in tightly for a quick kiss. He slaps my ass and says “I can not wait until we get back here!”

The hike was outstanding. Breathtaking views, incredible conversations, a spectacular man. It was incredibly hot July afternoon. We hiked most of the day, so we were exhausted and our bodies were dripping with sweat. We could hear thunder in the distance, so we hurried back to the cabin. Suddenly the rain lets loose just before we make it back! It feels amazing. The cool rain on our hot skin. My god he looks good, the way his shirt clings to his body drives me crazy! He grabs under my ass to pick me up, I wrap my legs tightly around him kissing our way back.
    We make it inside, take our wet clothes off, and I lead him to the shower, unable to take our eyes off of each other. As soon as we step in the shower, he presses me against the wall, his naked body against mine. The hot water pours down our bodies, yet I'm covered in goosebumps. His hard cock is pressed firmly against my stomach. He pins my hands over my head and kisses me deeply. “I want you, baby” he whispers as he kisses my neck. He releases my hands and I grab his cock and stroke it.....so hard, so thick. His hands slide down my body, trace down my landing strip, and then between my lips. My clit has been pulsating all day, wanting this so badly. Wanting HIM so badly. The desire has been building for months. Leading up to this very moment. He gently rubs circles on my clit and then slides two fingers into my pussy. Making slow come hither motions. He moans when he feels my wetness.
    He turns off the water, picks me up, his hands holding around the backs of my thighs, my pussy pressed against his rock hard cock as we enter the bedroom. He sets me on the edge of the bed and is standing infront of me. I instantly grab his cock and wrap my mouth around it. Sucking firmly, noticing every detail of that beautiful cock. Worshiping it. I rub and lick his balls as I wrap my hand around and stroke his big cock. He brushes my hair back as I look up into his eyes, taking as much of him as I'm able to into my mouth and throat. Watching him watch me, our eyes locked on each others. Showing him how much I want him. He holds onto my hair and thrusts his hips in time with my sucking.
    He scoots me back to the top of the bed, kissing me. His kisses move down my neck, my tits, and along my hips. He begins sucking and kissing just above my pussy while his hands rub the insides of my thighs. He kisses my clit, sucking on it as his tongue moves across it quickly. Warm waves of pleasure move through me, I rub my tits and arch my back. My breathing becomes quick steady pants. He wraps his arms around my thighs, his fingers rub my clit so perfectly while his tongue is buried in my warm, soaked pussy, fucking me so good with his mouth. Tasting my juices, he pulls me closer, gets on his knees and pushes his two middle fingers deep inside me. My legs tighten around his shoulders, I grab a handful of his hair as I push his head down harder into my pussy. I grind into his mouth and that hot feeling builds in my stomach, turning into a rush as I cum so hard. His tongue slows, kissing my pussy slow and deep while I enjoy my orgasm. He moves up, kissing me deeply, allowing me to taste my sweet juices on his lips. I wrap my legs tightly around him, our hands exploring each others bodies. “You...have...no idea how much I've thought...about this” he breathes between kisses. “Oh yes I do, baby. I want you to fuck me. Now.” I whisper. “I need you to fuck me now.”
    He pushes my legs apart and guides his cock inside me. Thrusting slowly to start, allowing my wetness to coat his thick cock. His hands move to my tits and hold me. He leans over, looking at me while slowly working his cock in my pussy. Our eyes are locked, his hand slides up to hold my face, “you are beautiful.” I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in tight, kissing him as he fucks me. He sucks my nipple, holds it in his mouth and slowly moves his tongue across it. I push my hips up to take more of him inside me as he pushes deeper. Soft breaths of pleasure coming from us both as his hips move faster, thrusting harder inside me while grinding against my clit. Grabbing his ass, I pull him into me as he fucks me deep and hard. I tilt my head back, my eyes closed, and I cum harder than I ever have. As I finishing cumming, he pulls out and rests his heavy cock on my swollen lips and kisses my neck. He raises up to pull my legs onto his shoulders. I grab his dick and rub it up and down my lips. He pushes himself back into my swollen pussy, thrusting slow and deeply. Our foreheads touch, eyes closed, he sucks on my bottom lip and gently bites it as he starts fucking me harder and faster. He climbs on top, pinning my legs back even more and slaps my ass. His breathing is heavy and I watch him tilt his head back and cum hard, flooding my pussy. He lays beside me, both of us breathing hard, holding each other close. A gentle breeze blows across our sweaty, naked bodies. The last of the sunlight is pouring through the window and dark clouds are moving in. The wind is picking up, but in this perfect moment I look at him, the beautiful red, orange, and purple colors of the sky reflecting on his glistening skin, and I can't help but think of how lucky I am!
    Later, we cook and enjoy dinner together. The storm picks up and the power goes out, so we light candles around the cabin. I slip into a see through pink lacy nightie, he can't take his eyes or hands off of me as we sip champagne and feed each other chocolate covered strawberries. I tease him, sucking the chocolate off of his middle finger. He can't hold back any longer, his hard cock creates a tent in his shorts, he runs his fingers through my hair pulling my face to his and our lips meet once again. He carries me to the bedroom. I get on my knees at the edge of the bed, my back to him. He presses his cock against my ass and licks down my neck. I lean forward onto my forearms, my ass in the air and I feel his cool tongue. He wastes no time and begins fucking me. Thrusting deep inside, I let out a moan and reach under with one hand. I rub my wetness onto my clit, caress his balls, and around his shaft...feeling our amazing sex. “I just can't get enough of you” he tells me as he fucks me harder, as deep as he can, finding that perfect rhythm. “You feel amazing, I think about this constantly” I breathe. Faster now. We both begin to moan and I tell him not to stop, I'm cumming again. He feels my thighs tighten, my hands clinging tightly to the sheets as I find my release. My juices coat his hips and he can't hold back any longer. He thrusts deep and hard and his orgasm explodes inside me. I collapse onto the bed, he lays next to me, brushes my hair from my shoulder and we kiss. Our senses fully consumed by each other, lost in each other.

2. HazHardHat

Gold Member

awesome, just awesome LW. I was locked into every line of that story. The shower scene was particularly HOT. Great descriptions. Got me super turned on. Talk about a tent in the shorts ^ ;-)

Notta and lustingwhispers like this.
  3. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

4. nakedman

Gold Member

Beautiful sexy hot story

HazHardHat and lustingwhispers like this.
  5. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

6. DayPlay3

Gold Member

7. HazHardHat

Gold Member

so welcome @lustingwhispers I just read through it for a 3rd time ;-) That good....and HOT!

lustingwhispers likes this.
  8. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

I appreciate it, thanks again.

HazHardHat likes this.
  9. teamster145

Gold Member

Very sensual story. Reading those words makes me want a friend with a cabin in the mountains. It is almost like I was there. (Starting the chant)
    WE WANT MORE!!!
    WE WANT MORE!!!
    WE WANT MORE!!!

10. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

:) thank you.

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Lovely, got me reading everything, thanks.

12. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

Thanks for reading :)

13. PerfectPussy

Gold Member

14. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Very well written, very hot. I enjoyed. :)

15. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

Thanks so much :)

PerfectPussy likes this.
  16. playful pair

Gold Member

Well that's one of the better storys I have read.... I can't wait to read more from u great work.... although u had me wondering when they would have sex...
    1.when she arises
    2 after she gets changed
    3 in the Forrest
    4 in the rain
    I don't think I could have waited that long lol

17. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

Thanks! And yes, I don't think in a real situation like this it would be possible to last through a hike. :) But it kept you tuned in waiting for the good stuff! :p

18. playful pair

Gold Member

It made me keep squirming as I read more like it lol its hard to read while being hard

19. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

It's lengthy, thanks for taking the time to read! :)

20. thebeardedcharmer

Gold Member

this is the sexiest thing I've ever read:)