Our sex activities-try them

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by oldkinky, Sep 24, 2006.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Here are some true ideas from our sex life.

After 42 years of marriage my wife loves kinky sex as much as ever and I love it too. Usually we orgasm from intercourse about twice a week and the other times we orgasm either from oral sex or from mutual masterbation.
    Our most recent intercourse session began with us both showering. As I was drying off, she began to trim her pubic hair as I watched(I love to watch). Then I shaved some of my hair with my Norelco razor. We went to bed and put on a group sex DVD and began light mutual masterbation. We kissed and told each other how much we loved each other. As we lay there masterbating we fantisized how it would be to do the things that they were doing in the video. Then we got to the scene where two couples were having hot sex together-touching and rubbing each other as well as having oral sex and swaping intercourse partners. My wife began masterbating faster and she was about to cum when I went down on her-tonguing and licking her clitoris. She had a tremendous orgasm. We then began deep kissing as I shared her juices with her with my penis in her vagina in the missionary position-she loves the taste as do I. Then I withdrew and put our Trojan Vibrating Ring on my penis. We continued having intercourse in the spoon position so that we could both see the video. I pushed my penis deep inside her as we told each other how good it felt. She love the vibrating ring. After a few minutes we changed to doggy. It wasn't long before we were both cumming-what an orgasm!!! Then we lay side by side with my penis still in her. I withdrew my cum-covered penis and she licked the cum off. By then I was getting soft and we thanked each other for a great time and went off to sleep.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I say --- [​IMG]

I love to hear of other older couples enjoying the intimacy of sex, with all the passion and kinky flavor usually ascribed to younger couple ! I think it encourages people to know that we can still find satisfaction and pleasure in the same one we married so many decades ago.

Looking forward to reading more posts by/about oldkinky and his wife!

:rose

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Here is some more senior citizen sex-gets better with age although many of our friends spend weeks apart-no sex.

Showered and went to bed. Wife said she was horny and need to cum. Suggested we watch a DVD(Secret Surburan Sex Parties). We laid our toys on the bed so we could reach them easily and began watching the DVD. She was masterbating with her fingers and then took the Pocket Rocket and started using it on her clitoris. She leaned over and licked the precum off of the head of my dick and kissed me deeply. I went down on her licking her clitoris and putting my tongue in her pussy. She tasted so good. Then we lay next to each other masterbating. I got a little more lube as I masterbated faster. She lubed a black vibrating dildo and put it in her pussy. I love to watch this. We were both about to cum. She said cum on my boobs. I covered her boobs with cum as she rubbed it all over and talked about how she liked hot cum as she had a wild orgasm. Then we kissed and told each other how much we loved each other. Then off to sleep.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You should title this thread "Bedtime Stories for Baby-Boomers"! :rofl - I love it!

5. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night my wife gave me a great blowjob while using a toy to massage my prostate. She lubed up our Spectragels Anal tool and inserted it in me. She moved it in and out as it vibrated. Felt great as she talked dirty about fucking my ass. Then she put a vibrating dildo in her pussy. It wasn't long until we were both cumming as I filled her mouth with cum. My orgasms are real intense with prostate massage. Try it you will like it.

6. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Had some great oral sex last night. I went down on her tonguing and licking. She had a great orgasm and then we kissed sharing her juices. Then she gave me a combination blowjob/handjob while she masterbated with a dildo. I filled her mouth with cum and then off to sleep.

7. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Um, Trojan vibrating ring and spectragels anal tool?! What be these instruments of iniquity and where doth one find them?! ;>

8. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Watched a couple of scenes from a great DVD(Group Sex 5). We fantasized while we masterbated together. Then she said put your big dick in me. She felt so good. She said she wanted to taste her juices so I withdrew and she licked my dick. I put it back in as she said f**k me hard-f**k me deep. Then we started cumming together as I filled her with cum and I told her how much I loved being married to someone who could f**k like she can. Then I withdrew and she licked the cum off of my dick. We kissed and off to sleep.

9. lovett.candi

lovett.candi New Member

Omg

Wow, old people(no offense) are having better sex than some younger people. Kudos on keeping the sex life alive. :)

10. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Braggar, lol! Mine won't even kiss me or suck me after I have gone down on her or after we have had sex. I just don't understand that.....If I'm supposed to bury my face in it(which I enjoy), why is it that she will noty taste her own juices?

11. cljimmy72

cljimmy72 Member

SDAVIS Had that same problem with my first wife. She didn't like "beaver breath" as she called it. One little affair ended that way of thinking for it. It also ended the marraige. I came out the winner as I got a new bride that has no problem with kissing after oral sex.

12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Put on a group sex DVD(When Vivid Girls Do Orgies). I lubed up my penis and immediately put it in her. We had intercourse in the spoon position while watching the DVD. We talked about what was going on on the DVD. We really like to watch partner swapping. My DW especially likes cum shots. After about 10 minutes we were both about to cum when we switched to doggy. We started talking dirty(I love your big dick. I love your tight pussy. F**k harder.) It wasn't long until we were both cumming. I filled her with cum as she went wild. I withdrew my penis and she licked the cum off. We both had great orgasms. Then off to sleep.

13. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife is such a good f**k. Last night we began as usual watching a group sex DVD(XXX On Demand) with our toys and lubes on the bed. We talked about group sex as we masterbated together. Then she lubed our jack rabbit type toy(Purple Titan) and inserted it in her p***y. In a few minutes she was cumming. I love to watch and hear her cum. My dick was rock hard so she took it in her mouth for a few minutes. She said put your big dick in me and f**k me hard. What an invitation. We continued f**king as I kissed her and sucked on her boobs. I told her what a good f**k she is and how tight her p***y is. I told her that she is the best f**k I ever had and she said there is nobody that can f**k like I can. With all this It wasn't long until we were both real close as I filled her with cum triggering a wild orgasm from her. We just lay in each others arms telling each other how great it was. Then I withdrew my penis and she licked the cum off. Then off to sleep.

14. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

After I went down on my wife giving her a great orgasm, She began giving me a great blowjob while she masterbated with a vibrating dildo. We fantasized that we were having a threesome. We both had mind blowing orgasms as I filled her mouth with cum.

15. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Hot Wife

We guys who have hot wifes are really lucky. It seems like every time we have sex it is the best ever so I will tell about our most recent. My DW said she was horny and we decided to shower together. As we soaped each other we got hotter and hotter. I had a rock hard erection. We finished showering and went to bed. For convenience we lay our toys and lubes out on the bed. We began watching a DVD(When Vivid Girls Do Orgies) and lightly masterbating together. I was so hard and she was so wet. As the action on the DVD got hotter, DW was close to cumming so I went down on her giving her a wild orgasm. I put our Trojan Vibrating Ring on my penis and put it in her wet p***y as I kissed her sharing her juices. She was talking dirty about deeper and harder. It felt so good!! We continued to have intercourse with the vibrating ring stimulating her clit. All of a sudden I was close to cumming. As I thrust harder I filled her with cum as she had another orgasm. We lay there telling each other how good it was and how much we loved each other. I withdrew my penis and she licked the cum off. Then off to sleep.

16. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We began watching a DVD(Forbidden Lust) in bed and masturbating together. She used a vibrating dildo and I just lubed up and went to it. I love to watch the dildo go in and out of her vagina. We talked about the sex on the DVD as we continued to masturbate. After a few minutes she was cumming. I love to watch her expressions when she cums. It wasn't long until I was cumming all over her boobs as she rubbed the cum all over and talked about how she liked hot cum. We both had great orgasms. So hot!!

17. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

WOW!!!! Does she have a younger sister about 45 years old? lol

18. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night we went to bed really horny and began watching group sex DVD. My dick was hard and she immediately said put that big thing in me. We lay there for a couple of minutes watching the DVD. Suddenly I was cumming and she came at the same time. Just a quickie-but good!!!

19. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Masturbated together last night. She used her Jack Rabbit and I just lubed up and went to it. She had a wild orgasm when I came on her boobs as she rubbed the cum all over and talked about hot cum. Really hot!!

20. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

WE were watching TV and talking when my wife said that she was horny and would like to f**k and suck my d**k. What an invitation!! We showered and lay our toys and lubes out on the bed. She said that she wanted to watch a cum shot DVD so I put on Cum Guns. She licked the precum off of the end of my dick as I fingered her. She was so wet. I took a dildo and inserted it in her and asked her if it felt like a strange d**k. She said yes but I want to give you some oral. After a while she said I want your big d**k in me so I withdrew the dildo and inserted my penis as we watched cum shot after cum shot on the DVD. We told each other how good we felt and how much we loved each other. I told her how tight she is. She was alternately tightening her vaginal muscles-felt so good. She was thrusting hard and talking dirty. That was more than I could take and I filled her with cum just as she came. We just colapsed in each others arms with my d**k still inside her. We thanked each other and I withdrew my penis and she licked the cum off. Both completely satisfied.