our sex activities this week

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Feb 27, 2009.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW and I were particularly horny for the past week having sex 5 times. Can't explain why, but it has been fun. We did all sorts of things-mutual masturbation, oral, , role reversal using a strap on, fantasizing, cum sharing and intercourse in various positions. DW came 2 or 3 times each time while I came once each time. We always watch a sex DVD during sex.

Our most recent time was really fun. DW went to bed first and she began watching a group sex DVD while I showered. When I finished showering she was laying bed with her legs spread apart while she masturbated. I lubed up my dick and stood where I could watch her as I masturbated. Then she inserted a realistic, vibrating dildo in her pussy. She talked about the group sex on the DVD. She was close to cumming when she withdrew the dildo and asked me to go down on her. She started cumming almost immediately as I gave her oral. After she came I kissed her deeply sharing her juices with her. She said put your big dick in me and fuck me deep and hard. What an invitation!! i did and we both were cumming in a couple of minutes.

We just lay there in each others arms with my dick still inside her. I withdrew my dick and she licked the cum off followed by deep kisses sharing juices.

We thanked each other for a great fuck and then off to sleep exhausted and satisfied.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Can you please have a talk with my husband? You could teach him a thing or two, I think.

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Just talk to him about some of these sex activities. I can't picture ant red blooded male noy getting turned on by such a discussion. Talk dirty to him.