Our pee games

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by luvmywifesass, Oct 5, 2006.

1. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

I have no idea why, but I once asked my wife to lay on the bed with a towel under her and pee. When she did, all sense just left me and I went down on her. She was disgusted and couldn't beleive I did that, even though she wasn't peeing at that moment. I was really turned on by this, and started thinking about how much I would like to really taste it, as I really didn't get much of a taste that day.

Several weeks later I worked up the nerve to tell my wife I had been fantacizing about her peeing in my mouth while we did a 69. She reluctantly agreed. She's no prude by any means, we had been having anal sex regularly for about eight years. When we finally did it, I wasn't really prepared and she pissed all over my face, up my nose, in my eyes, and in my mouth. As we got in the shower to clean up, I can remember saying, "what the hell was I thinking?"

For some reason I continued to think about my wife peeing in my mouth. I told her I wanted to try it again. She still wasn't keen on the idea, but again agreed. She layed on her back, and I spread her lips. I placed my mouth over her urethra, and when she was finally able to relax, I received my reward. This time, it was an incredible experience. The thought of my wife laying on our bed, peeing in my mouth, and me drinking it all was so incedible to me that I shot off all over the bed without even touching my cock.

My wife still wasn't too interested in the idea of me drinking her piss, but she accomodated my fetish once every few weeks. She knew I loved it, though. When we moved into a new house several months after the discovery of my little fetish, I was under tremendous stress. The contractors had not finished the house, and we were staying in our friend's RV in our driveway. All our posessions were in the garage and carport. My wife was so wonderful, as she always trys to accomodate me when I'm stressed. She let me drink her pee every night before bed for about two weeks while the contractors were finishing the house. During that peried of time, my wife began to enjoy the feeling of laying in bed and having me drink her. She was able to relax enough to begin letting me eat her out after drinking her.

After that, my wife really enjoyed peeing for me. She especially liked it when it was a cold morning or night, and she didn't have to get out of the warm bed to go to the bathroom. Although it isn't an all the time thing for us, like anal sex, my wife has come to enjoy this.

Once, when we were camping, the outhouses were disgusting. I told my wife I would drink all her pee, then she only had to use the outhouse when she did #2. She loved it. I think she even drank more liquids that weekend, just to she could pee more in my mouth.

Although she had said she would never return the favor (I had not asked her to), after about a year of this activity, she said she wanted to try having me pee in her mouth in the shower. I noticed she had been making a point of sucking me after I went pee. I drank a ton of water, as to dillute my urine to the warm water stage. It took some time to begin peeing with my hard on in her mouth, but I was finally able. She let it run out of the sides of her mouth while I peed. At the end, she spit most of the pee out but made a point of making certain I knew she swallowed a little.

I really didn't want to pressure my wife, so I didn't bring up peeing in her mouth. One night she had several shot of Aftershock. She always loosens up more after a couple of shots. I don't think she gets drunk, I think it's an excuse to do what she really wants to, but is afraid to admit to otherwise. She led me to the bedroom, and we started to 69. After a minute or two, she said she had to pee. I said it was okay, she didn't have to get up, but that I had to pee also. I though she would pee, then I would get up to go to the bathroom. To my amazement, she said I didn't have to get up either. I almost shot a load in her face at the thought of it! It seemed like it took forever to relax enough to begin to pee. I really thought she would probably just let it run out of her mouth (we have a waterbed, so the mattress isn't a concern). As I relaxed and began to feel the first feeble dribble of pee, she began to apply suction to my cock. Just then she let go too. I couldn't beleive it, my wife was peeing in my mouth while in a 69, all the while drinking my pee like she couldn't get enough. It was incredible.

After that night, it was as if she didn't remember it. I really didn't bring it up. She continues to pee for me. Sometimes we have a "pee weekend," in which I drink all of her pee that weekend.

Although our true passion is anal sex. Neither one of us can get enough, pee games are sometimes still part of our lovemaking.

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Well, my wife and I haven't gotten as far as you and your wife have, however, over the years, we have often done "69" and have loved it. We don't make love as often as I have needed and would like - which is kind of how I ended up here, to make a long story short - however, whenever we do make love, it almost always involves doing "69" first. I LOVE to have my tongue up my wife's vagina and to lick her clit while she sucks me and she has gotten very good at that! Anyway, she has usually gone to pee before we have made love and, occasionally, she didn't get wiped as well as she might have liked. Yeah, some people would think that I am really weird, however, I started to find that I actually liked the taste and smell of her pee, in addition to her other womanly fragrance and flavor "down there". This will probably make some people laugh, however, her pee actually tastes kind of like the microwave popcorn (AAAH put a sock on it hyenas ;>). Anyway, amateur scientist that I am (no connection to the Dharma Initiative, ha, ha ;> - I'm just teasing the SF people with all that), I have done some research into it and found that some people - including a lot of people in India and other nations as part of their religious activity as well as for health purposes - actually drink pee and drink a LOT of it regularly! With all due respect to them, I am NOT into it that much! Even so, I found that unless one has an active urinary infection, pee is sterile when it first comes out, it is largely water with a few trace elements including some phermones which are sexual attraction chemicals. If your wife is taking any medications, hormones, etc. you may get a very small, very diluted dose of whatever she is taking when you drink her pee however unless you are allergic to the medication or would have some sort of negative reaction to it, it probably will be harmless. As previously mentioned, some medical and religious people feelt that drinking pee may be somewhat healthy for various reasons. As for me, it just tastes good, is something warm and part of my wife which comes out of her in a part of her body where I am going to have my face and mouth and tongue there anyway. It is just something of her, whom I love and adore, which I am taking into myself and that really turns me on. My wife sometimes has me cum in her mouth and has always swallowed my semen which comes out of my penis where the pee comes out too, so if she can do that with my semen, I can do that with her pee. I have never been sure if my wife female ejaculates, as some women do, however, if she does, it has probably gone into my mouth or I have licked it up so getting a little pee, too, doesn't bother me in the least and, as mentioned, turns me on even more when that happens. A couple of times my wife did, at my request, pee into a little bathroom cup and let me drink it, however, she felt uneasy about doing so even though I told her I liked it. I do wish that my wife would get to the point that your wife has gotten where she is totally relaxed with it. I don't know that I would drink as much as you do, however, I would drink some of her pee. I think that in our deoderant and natural scent aversive society, we have probably gone too far to the extreme of totally getting away from the natural scents and natural things that people of bygone eras found stimulating and a natural part of sex. If someone prefers the bland smell or the smell of deoderants or Febreeze or whatever, that has to be up to them, however, I just prefer the smell of natural woman. I love it when my wife is sweaty and when I smell her womanly fragrance from her genitals and, of course, I have told her frequently that she is my favorite flavor and favorite perfume! Anyway, you are very fortunate that your wife is totally at ease with "pee sex" now and also that she does anal sex with you! It is wonderful to be able to totally enjoy one's wife! Enjoy! And anyone reading this who feels disgust -GET OVER IT! ;> At least luvmywifesass (I love my wife's ass too) and I are not into "scat", ha, ha!

3. teamster145

Gold Member

A Guy at work told me he would pee on his wife's clit in the shower and she would cum instantly. I dont know if it is true but that is what he told me.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:lol You gotta' love those 'Man-to-Man' talks while standing at the office urinals!

5. teamster145

Gold Member

That guy tells all kinds of stories about him and his 3 ex wives. I would be embarrassed to tell some of the stuff he does. And I also bet Rose that there are a lot of "Woman-to-Woman" talks at the water cooler.

6. HerHubby

Gold Member

This one place I used to work had a men's room where you could hear what the women were doing in the women's room. None of the guys talked to each other because they were listening to the women "doing their business" and chatting.

7. 22JessicaWu

22JessicaWu New Member

That's pretty funny, ya know. Had to smile at that.

8. LordOfTheBeers

LordOfTheBeers New Member

Never thought of tryin that, lol.

I love how she doesnt have to get out of bed in the morning.

9. idk

idk New Member

i have actually recently been having thoughts about my girlfriend peeing in my mouth, i wasnt sure if it was safe or not to do something like that.
    we have been going out for 10 months im not sure if this is something i should wait longer for or if i should just get it out of my system and see what she thinks about it, we are really close with eachter but i think i would still feel funny asking her to do that for me.

10. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

I would work up to it. I think I would ask her to pee for you in the shower, so you can see. When she seems comfortable with that, you might ask her to pee on you, maybe on your cock. If she is comfortable with that, let her know you would like to try having her pee in your mouth. If it's your first time, I would recommend doing it in the shower, as you probably won't be able to drink it without some practice without making a mess.

Good luck!

11. idk

idk New Member

thats hard to belive that its not bad for you, for thouse who have done this, what does it taste like? good/bad?

12. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

I can't speak with any medical experience regarding how healthy it is for you. I've never experienced any ill side effects, and have read there are people that drink urine on a daily basis for "medicinal" purposes. I don't subscribe to that belief, it's just a kink for us.

As far as the taste, it's usually rather salty with a somewhat acrid taste. It really varies based on what she's eaten or drank. Lots of diet soda tends to make it taste somewhat sweet, as the sweetner is not absorbed. I won't deny it's an aquired taste.

13. idk

idk New Member

yeh i dont think my partner would go for that, the other day we were about to go in the hot tub and she said she had to pee, i quick refrased back to this conversation and said you can pee on me if you want, but she said no way thats sick i would never do that.

so i dont know if i could ever get her to go for something like that, thats like as kinky as it gets.

14. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

That does indeed work, though it usually isn't instantaneous. It is very stimulating - not unlike having a shower head or water stream directed at your clit.

As far as whether it is safe or not, many survival guides will tell you that you can drink urine if you don't have any potable water available for short periods of time.

15. idk

idk New Member

i tryed to bring this up to my girlfriend the other day, it seemed like she was realy turned off by it, maybe things will change with time, but do you think in a case like this you let your sexual dreams go, or do you need to find someone that is more like you sexualy.

i love my girlfriend for everything but the one thing she lacks is her sexuality.
    im really kinky and shes just normal

16. HerHubby

Gold Member

I think that many couples get into this, in one way or another, during the course of any relationship or marriage. People are raised to feel that their bodily excretions are "dirty", however, at one time or another, some people make a sexual connection with them, for various reasons. Some people just get curious, for example, and taste them and so forth. Anyway, most of this sort of thing is very normal and not "sick" at all. So called "scat" play, playing with your poop, is not a good idea because of the bacteria involved, however, as long as neither partner has a urinary infection, "pee sex" is very safe and not sick at all. I will confess, ha, ha, that I HAVE tasted my wife's pee. To me it tastes sort of like - are you ready for this - microwaved buttered popcorn, ha, ha, but, hey, that's just me and my perception. Urine, by the way, as long as a urinary infection is not present, is sterile coming out and is largely warm water with a few trace things like phermones in it. By the way, many products, such as cosmetics, some medicines, etc. are made out of pee - usually horse pee, I believe - so you have probably, at some point in life, had someone's or some animal's pee byproducts on you or in you. Hope that doesn't freak you out. Anyway, people sometimes take a while to adapt to their sex partner's proclivities, however, often times the adaptation can be made, to one degree or another. Sometimes it just takes time, love and understanding. I could go on about this, but I'll stop here. Hope things work out for you two. ;>

17. randy69

randy69 New Member

What pee tasts like.

My wife and I started the evening had a few drinks, she had wine and I had a beer, the first time I told her to go to the bathroom as normal. I opened another bottle of wine for her the next time she wanted to pee I asked her to sit just above my face I first licked around her pussy, next I asked her to pee a little over my face, them I moved my mouth up close to her pussy with her pee hole directed into my mouth. I asked her to pee a little at a time, I drank all she could give me. The taste was just like warm water. The trick is to get her to flush out her system first, then the next time go for it.

Have fun Guys and enjoy.:)

18. judgefudge

judgefudge New Member

I'd really like to try it. Any suggestions on how to bring it up with the girl?

19. randy69

randy69 New Member

It will take a little time to get your girlfriend on your side, you will have to except refusals. I started by asking my wife to watch her pee, no problem there. The next time I asked her to pee on me in the shower she agreed, this time I held my hands under her stream and just as she finished I had a little remaining in my hands I brought this up to my mouth and drank it. She told me you are so sick, I said I would never taste pee, The next time I told her I would like her to pee in my mouth, the reply I got was no no no. My wife hates he pussy she calls it an open wound, but honey I love it, you like when I give you oral sex, she said yes. The night we did it I told her I would love to be her intimate sister, she replied how can you do that, I said very simple if you allow me to drink some of you pee direct from your pussy this will allow your bodily fluids to go through me, will we try it?. I got the reply no you sicko, later on in the evening we started to kiss and mess about she was getting a little merry on the wine, so I asked again, she said maybe, but thats not normal my friends do not talk about doing that. I said honey who said me or you were normal, she laughed and said what if you get sick, is that a yes, Maybe, we did it and it was super I loved it and I would say she liked it too she did you say as she was embarrassed.
    I would have drank a full glass approx.

It took me about 4 weeks to get there, we have not did it since but I will try again soon. Go for it be prepared to be refused first time and except it, then dry again when you are both in good form.

If your like me you will love the experience, keep me posted

Good luck;)

20. Bev

Bev New Member

Yeah, my husband has quite a urination fetish. Usually he wants to urinate on my breasts, neck, etc or in my mouth. It's hardly the most pleasant thing from my side if I'm being honest but he enjoys it so I let him be. :)