our fucking activities

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by oldkinky, Dec 31, 2007.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Here are some things we enjoy. You may already do some of them, but here goes.

Mutual masturbation. We either use our hand and fingers or toys. I love to watch a realistic dildo go in and out of her pussy. I love to see her cum while using a dildo. She loves for me to cum on her boobs. She rubs the cum all over and talks about hot cum.

Watching sex DVD'S together. We always watch sex DVD'S as part of foreplay. We especially like to watch group sex DVD'S and fantasize that we are part of the group. DW likes to watch men masturbate and she loves to see cum shots.

DW uses an anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a BJ. Really intensifies my orgasms.

Role reversal using a strap on is hot.

We have an extensive colection of toys that we use together.

DW uses a realistic dildo while she gives me a BJ and we fantasize that we are having a threesome.

DW loves for me to go down on her until she cums and then to share juices with deep kisses.

Dirty talk. It drives me wild when DW says "Put your big dick in me and fuck me deep and hard".

Different positions of course.

One of our favorite toys is a vibrating egg. DW inserts it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we fuck with the egg vibrating inside. Great orgasms.

After I cum inside her she loves to lick the cum off of my dick.

These are a few things we do plus any others we happen to think of.

Have fun and let us know what works for you.