Our First PDSA (Public Display of Sexual Affection)

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Michgu, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Michgu

Michgu New Member

So my wife and I are pretty conservative when it comes to our sexual activities keeping it in the privacy of our bedroom (or rest of the house when no one is there) and have always been nervous about fooling around in public places like crowded parking lots where we could get discovered. I guess today was a little different.

Lately we've been so horny for each other; our lovemaking lasting hours into the night. And each time I wake up in the morning I'm even more hot for her then the night before. This morning was no different. But I had to be at work very early and wouldn't get home until late.

I got a call from her in the middle of the day saying that she was in the area for a quick dentist appointment and wanted to know if I could meet for lunch. It was probably a good thing that she called because it snapped me out of a daydream I was having of her that got me quite hard. I met up with her in the parking lot of the dentist's office and we took my car to go get a sandwich. I can't tell you how hard it was not to stare at her breasts the entire time. Her top was covering everything up but sometimes when she leaned over towards me I could see the tops of her perfect tits just teasing me. After lunch, I took her back to her car and gave her a goodbye kiss. One kiss turned into two which turned into more and before we knew it our hands were in between each others legs.

My wife told me to lay back in the seat and keep a lookout. I asked why and she smiled at me and said "because I didn't get enough to eat" and proceeded to unbutton my pants and pull out my hard cock. As she started to go down on me, one of her hands found my balls and the other was moving up and down on my shaft with her mouth. I couldn't believe that we were actually doing this in public and even more that my wife would initiate it. Her fingers were rubbing that area between my asshole and balls (which I love) all the while going deeper on my cock with her mouth than she's ever done before. It was a good thing that no one was walking close to my car because I definitely wasn't focused on paying attention. She seemed to tease me with her mouth sometimes encircling the head of my dick with her tongue, other times running her lips up and down one side of my shaft. When I told her that I was close to cumming she took me in her mouth as far as she could and I couldn't hold back after that. My orgasm seemed to last forever as she was swallowing down every last bit of my cum.

As she sat up, a small amount of jizz dribbling from the side of her mouth, I asked if I could return the favor, and all she said was, "I want you to fuck me good tonight."

Of course the rest of the day is going way too slow now knowing what's in store for me tonight.

2. luvbug

Gold Member

WOW!! Awesome!!! Have a GREAT night!!!!

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Have a wonderfully fulfilling night !!!!!