Our brains, music, and inhibitions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BassDude, Apr 15, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Interesting article...not directly sex-related, but I thought y'all might see a connection.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/DyeHard/story?id=4386976&page=1

I like the part about shutting off the section of our brains that creates inhibitions...how do you think we could accomplish the same thing in our luv-makin'? Or do we already?

BD

2. bucky

bucky New Member

Great article. I play acoustic, strictly, now. When I'm alone just fingering that thing and letting what comes out come out, it is usually pretty good. I set up a mike a few times and recorded it and the wife couldn't believe that I was just messing around. Let your inhibitions go, let the musical norms go, just have fun and see what comes of it.

I have to let the wife hear it because 15 yrs of bass playing really fucked up my hearing. Tinnitus is a small price to pay for having that much fun.

I always play with my eyes closed. When we play religious retreats people think I'm feeling the spirit, sorry about that BIG GUY, I'm zoning.

Hey BD, getting back to why we come to this forum, maybe you and FC should crawl into an MRI and just be spontaneous and see what the old brain waves do.:brow

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Only if y'all come watch. ;)

4. bucky

bucky New Member

I'll bring my git, video equip, and a few bottle of Cuevo. Let the party begin:lol:lol