[Ask a Girl] Other men

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Chopper9, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

If your husband gives you enough space and you have permission, why would you still be reluctant to have sex with another man or men?

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

For me personally,because I don't want to.I'm in love with my boyfriend and I don't have a need to want to fuck anyone else but him.

3. vale

vale New Member

you would have to be dumb to turn down two guys together . when i am getting two at once it makes me cum so much, there is nothing better

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Easy answer is no. I am very sexual by nature and not monogamous. I married him because I fell in love with him and wanted to spend the rest of my days with him. Sex does not equal love. We are on a mutual understanding of that and have (with the others knowledge) has sexual relations of sorts with people other then our spouce. It doesn't make us jealous, angry or anything else. At the end of the night, we still know who loves us and whos bed we come home to.

5. army11b

army11b New Member

The day that I thought my wife wanted to have sex with a man other than me, would be the day I would be filing for divorce.......it's that easy. If she wants to do that, then let me out while I'm still young enough to start with someone new who doesn't want to fuck around:D

My biggest fear is to be one of those guys who wastes 10-20 years with someone only to find out they have been complete whores the whole time........I would rather end it early and move on, if that's the case. My theory is, of she wants dick other than mine, then go get it.......without me in your life!

6. just4fun

Gold Member

That's a very narrow minded prospective army11b ( nice tag name bty. My husband is 19x) but if your wife wanted to have a threesome mfm I am sure you'd be all for it. Like mitt said sex does not equal love. I am 100% in love with my husband but we have both had the occasional threesome both mfm and FMF its just for fun and to explore.

7. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I'm with army

8. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Hey, it works for you but I know it would not work out at all for me. I am with Army as well.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

I have agreed with army , all my life. And im almost 50 yrs old...Until I met the woman I'm with now. And she always felt the same as well. 100% monogamous . But then we met, and had many conversations about, well, "us" . And our sexuality, and trust, and our honesty...it's strange , but if you have 100% trust in someone, a lot of things become possible ,things that you would have never done before. And the reality is those things can be quite fun when you remove the insecurity from them. When we do anything with another person, the opposite partner has full control over it. If she is with someone, it's because I set it up for her. And vice versa...nothing , and I mean nothing , ever happens without the other persons consent.
    I think most men, myself included, are possessive of their women. The funny thing about it is, when I share her, I feel even more possessive than normal. It's weird , and I doubt many will understand. But when I share her, I am in complete control of her. Anther man gets her .....for exactly as long as I say, and is allowed to do exactly what I allow. It sounds bizarre , I know, but sluttyfairy loves it that way.....and honestly , the sex we have afterwards, as I " reclaim" her.....can be amazingly intense.
    It's funny, if someone would have said I would be doing this, I would have said exactly what army said. But having done it now, I'm glad we opened up....

#9 12barblues, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  10. Esozh

Esozh New Member

I actually had this conversation with my girl last night. She said that if she ever wanted to do that she would have in college, and since she didn't then, why would she now? She has no interest in other men - but said if I want to bring home a woman she would allow it. Not that Ill ask - I think she'd be hurt.

11. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Wow... I pride you all on your sexual freedom. I know that sex doesn't equal love. But personally I only sex the person I am in love with. There has to be some kind of emotional connection. I can't just see someone and be like " I could definitely fuck him/her"..it's not that random with me..I have to love something about you. And maybe that's weird but its how i am. of course, in my fantasy world, i'm a total slut, LMAO. but i know what it is in real life. I just don't have it in me. So the answer is no.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

You're not weird at all , creamy. We're all different....I was just like you for the first 45 yrs of my life...lol ...then I met someone that opened me up a bit....but I know that we're the odd ones:D

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Not as odd as you may think. Perhaps a minority, but that minority of couples who stray openly and take other lovers, threesomes or do couples swinging is quite large and active. It really is down to getting your head around sex not equalling love, which is something I understood in my twenties when I was doing a lot of casual sex.

14. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Hi there creamy!

15. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Hey Girl!

16. Polly

Polly Member

Wow, thank you so much for this post - it explains a lot to me. Now I understand how my husband did a complete 180 on me with this. Before we gained complete trust in each other this never would have crossed his mind. But now that we have a few years under our belt we're discussing it and he's always a little bit lost for words when I ask him why he changed his mind. This makes complete sense. Thank you!