other men

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bigsexyashley, Sep 21, 2012.

1. bigsexyashley

bigsexyashley New Member

I know this sounds bad but can't help it. I have been with my Hubby for 7 years (keep in mind I am only 28) but I have fantasies about fucking other men. Don't get me wrong I love my husband but we are not on the same level sex wise. I know I shouldn't think this way but I do, I want to fuck other guys. I would never cheat so it will always be a fantasy, anyone else like this?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Frankly I don't class that as a fetish at all and yeah I have often felt the desire to get it together with other folks.
    The world is full of variety and flavours so why do we restrict ourselves so much I wonder :eyes

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

yep, same for me too. I really dont think theres anything wrong with any fantasy.....I think fantasy is proberly better than factual......If lets say your husband brought this up to you while you know how you feel about other men.....And he said he wanted to see you being laid by another man what would you say.....?

4. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I wouldn't feel too guilty:eyes
    I don't know how many times I have heard that men almost always think of other women when they are having sex with us!

5. topper

topper New Member

You have to discus this like adults with your husband. He must have fantasies of some sort. Ask him about his, I'm sure he will ask you if you have ever thought of any.:D Tell him and see how he reacts and play it from there.

6. rcc8611

Gold Member

Def. normal especially since your only young still and been with him for a while. Maybe ask him his fantasies. And the. Talk about yours also.... Maybe you could try three way or something.