orgasms

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Shy Girl, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

please bare with me people :)

Ok, some background... became sexually active when I was 18. Unfortunately, he was a one night stand :( Since then, I've been with 5 other guys, never received an orgasm with any of them. Masturbation I tried a few times and never used to get any 'results', even with toys. granted I didn't try but one toy, but wasn't very interested.

been with my hubby for 7 years now, and he has tried just about everything on his part to make it happen, but no. I had basically given up, and settled into the fact that I was "broken". Recently, I have had the feeling our sex life has become a little mundane, and it scared me into wanting to change my ways of thinking and try again to have an orgasm.

Been researching relentlessly online for helpful tips... information on female orgasms can be so scattered and cryptic, it's rediculous. Trying to find out what an orgasm is supposed to feel like, what signs I should be looking for, etc and not coming up with definitive answers really. I keep seeing references to the uterus tightening up.

Anyway, I brought myself to my 1st clitoral orgasm yesterday (or what I think was one), but there was no tightening of the uterus, just an intense feeling everywhere thats hard to describe that came in fast waves. Took probably 10 minutes or so to get there, hard to keep on the right spot I guess? Does this sound like an o to you or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

2. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

whoops, think I posted in the wrong section... sorry!

3. Emart

Emart New Member

Have your husband read up on a good, deep G-spot massage paired with some light clit stimulation.....you'll get there guarenteed, and the journey will be fun for both of you!

As for the uterus tightening..well, not being a female I'm no expert on the anatomy but the telltale sign for me of a girl having an orgasm is when I can clearly feel uncontrollable spastic contractions pretty much everywhere down there. Don't think of it as a chore! Have fun!

4. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

Thanks for that :)

Any girls opinions/advice?

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'd stick with the clitoral ones if I were you. Oral sex plus fingers works best and yes it can take 10 minutes to get over the edge. Good luck.

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Good for you Jaded Rose, way to 'get back on the horse' so to speak ;) after being frustrated with your situation.

It can be tough sometimes, wanting to perform like we're 'supposed to'. So many articles are written of complex techniques, different types of orgasms and so on. It can get ridiculously overwhelming!

I say girl, IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!!

Most women seem to enjoy consistent, gentle rubbing of their clitoris to start with, but again, it's your body, do what feels good for you!
    Find a movie, magazine or book :) that makes you hot.
    Don't think of it as a mission to learn how to orgasm, just enjoy yourself, you aren't broken, you're just learning! Many women go for years without experiencing an orgasm!

I commend you for using your hands, that's a great way to go about it!
    Toys are wonderful and fun, but when you use your hands you will get to know your body better, and thus you'll be better at explaining to your partner just what feels good for you. That is a huge advantage for both you and him! :tup
    It sounds as though you've already had a clitoral orgasm, good for you!!! :cheer
    When you get more comfortable, show your man just what you did, so that he has more options for pleasuring you.
    You can also rub yourself in the manner you enjoy, while you're having intercourse. This is quite easy when you're on top, or doing doggy style. (It's amazing how must faster and more intense those climaxes can be when you add the penetration of your partner.

Best wishes! :)

7. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

Thanks! Big confidence booster there :)