Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Mikal, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Mikal

Mikal New Member

Do you think a female orgasm is more intense and pleasurable then a male orgasm?

2. crusty

crusty New Member

I'm not sure but I believe that female's have the potential to have a longer and more powerful orgasm given the right stimulation :) I'd certainly love to keep trying to find it ;)

3. Kendrababy

Kendrababy New Member

Not sure

Having never had a "male" orgasm I can't really say....But I do know that I've had some really great ones.....

KYB

4. Fuzzy

Fuzzy New Member

All I can say, my wife has had tears come to her eyes because of orgasms and that has never happened to me yet.

5. crusty

crusty New Member

My last gf did that, she'd weep after sex and she said it was because she felt so close to me.

6. xPoZeD

xPoZeD New Member

This is why I want to be a woman for one day - I would love to expiriance a "female orgasm" :D

7. Kelly

Kelly New Member

I know us girls can have longer orgasms, but I don't know about how the intensity compares.

Anyhow, guys are lucky. They have sticks and they get to squirt this pretty, white fluid out of them. Can anyone tell me what that feels like?

(Describe sex...HA!)

8. jojo

jojo New Member

It feels like a giant wave of pleasure rushing through your lower body, from very low in the shaft right to the end where the pleasure intensifies and last for several seconds after. And then just relief.

9. crusty

crusty New Member

You missed one vital part, the last part is sleepyness :D

10. dameon

dameon New Member

i imagine so. women have much longer orgasms than men, when with guys we're like "URK! *spasm* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and thats it. i'd give anything for a 5 minute orgasm.

11. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Oh to be a Pig! Their orgasms can last up to 30 minutes long!! Did you know that?????

No Seriously!

There's orgasms from clit stimulation and then there's the g-spot! OMG about 1 month ago my hubby and I went on search of the Gspot! we'd never even worried about it before! Anyways, when I orgasm'd I nearly knocked myself out! LOL My body convulsed soooooo hard that my head went flying into the head board! I litterally saw stars!!
    LOL LOL LOL

Vampie

12. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

a male orgasm....

a building up of pleasure at the stem of the penis, intensifying. neuro transmitters triggering a progressive increase in brain stimulation...pleasure pockets (areas in the brain where pleasure is most intensive... usually at the back of the brain or on the midddle top lobes....usually moves around like a heat wave from one part of the brain to another.. once orgasmn is imminent (please is at its peak and muscles start to contract) ... PC muscle and contraction scese and usually one (with practice) can hold back a orgrasm for as long as he can... and the pleasure builds.. then the brain sends a release signal and pleasure built up in brain explodes like a rocket... and blackout may occur when eyes usually roll back - sometimes half back... body convulges.. spine bends... and volcanic explosions errupt from the penis.. shot after shot.. sending a intensive electric shock to the brain and back to the penis.. as each shot is fired.. ...then after all seases.. penis might still keep contracting... brain pleasure flows like a ocean wave.. and slowly ceasing... dopamine high is reached.. and one is sometimes so "high" that motor abilities weaken... though process is corrupted.. basically, not wanting to move, think or anything that involves disturbing the sensation felt moments ago... and letting it fade... this puts a lot of strain and stress on one self mental and physical exertion... one usually feels really tired because of this... though the body is tried and sleepy... the mind is clear and refreshed.. u feel of godly power... more and more is wanted... this is also why masterbation is addictive...

that's my personal experience.

13. priapas01

priapas01 New Member

Maybe it's a little off subject, but few things please me more than giving a woman a really intense, head-banging, breath-gasping, spasm-generating orgasm. The more intense her orgasm the better.

14. crusty

crusty New Member

I couldn't agree more, I get off on my girl having a good time, I'm lucky as my new girl really knows how to have a good time :D

15. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i've never had a male orgasm, lol, but there are as many nerve endings in the female clit alone as the entire penis so i'm guessing its more intense...but i dunno

16. abraham

abraham New Member

comparison between male and female orgasm

Male orgasm is usually single and fast and female orgasm is multiple and longer, but there are many men who experience multiple and longer orgasms.
    Male orgasm is explosive and outward, sexual power is lessened after every ejaculation. But female orgasm is implosive and there is no lose of sexual energy. That's why women are more capable ;)
    If a man learns how to control ejaculation, he will achieve a full body multiple orgasm without any lose of semen because his semen will go back to his body instead of sqirting outward to dissipate.
    So if anyone wants to experience female orgasm in a male body, only taoism as far as I know of can help somewhat.

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I was getting ready to make a thread on this very subject, but thought I should do a search first - AND LO AND BEHOLD - HERE IT IS!

so ... bump
    Being a woman, I know what I experience. I had no idea it was so different for men.
    Can you detail your sensations and feelings during orgasm - male or female.

18. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Well, I *think* I can relate to both types. A few years ago I first began experiencing what I described as "female type orgasms" while my wife was stroking me. When she does that she likes to bring me to the brink of ejaculation and keep me there by slowing down the stroke. (Whew!)

In my typical (male) orgasm most of the pleasure is localized in the penis, right up to and through the ejaculation. Being so localized it's very intense in that area. After ejaculation we don't want more stimulation for awhile. It's irritating almost to the point of pain.

The full-bodied orgasms (the female type) that I've recently learned to experience work this way: (Ladies, tell me if it sounds like yours.) I try to relax more as the pleasure builds and allow the pleasure center to spread away from my penis, down my thighs and up throughout my torso. Almost like an electrical cuttent, it usually builds and moves up through my chest and explodes out the top of my head, like a lightning bolt was generated within and released its energy out of my head. I start moaning, then thrashinging around a bit, and as it explodes my back and hips arch up, my head swivels from side to side and I scream out (can't help it). I do not ejaculate and my penis doesn't get that "don't touch me" feeling. In fact, I don't want her to stop at all. She continues her steady stroking, and I'll usually have more of the same, sometimes stronger and sometimes not quite as strong. Sometimes the electrical discharge is through my chest, though the discharges through my head are the strongest.

I tried to describe these on another board and was told they are some kind of tantric orgasms.

If I have several they can drain a lot of energy from me, but I always want to continue, one way or another, until I ejaculate. While the tantric orgasms can actually be stronger than the ejaculatory ones, they are not as satisfying for me.

I should also add that I do not require stimulation of my penis for these. I've had them from her caressing my nipples and testicles as well, and I'm sure I could have them from her sucking my ear lobes and probably other areas. And I must be honest and admit that the first few times I experienced this we had smoked a little weed. I think it helped me concentrate more, maybe relax a little more. It's not a requirement, and I'm not advocating it, but I'm sure it had something to do with putting me in that zone where I was able to be more receptive to her touch.

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

yeah - see? Thorn & I were discussing it, and he described his like your 'ejaculating' orgasm, yet mine are like your 'full body' orgasm. After 50+ years (35+ being sexually active) , I am just now learning that "he" isn't feeling the same thing as "me"! Wow... that's all I can say...

20. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Imagine MY surprise when I first experienced these things after all those years, some of which were absolutely great sexually. I think any guy could learn to have the full-body orgasms, but we're usually so intent on the first kind that they won't happen. MOST men who read this will probably think I'm full of it -- making it up or something, but they're very real, very intense, and out of this world! In fact, my wife sometimes asks me, "would you like to go on a little trip?"

Maybe the best part of them is that they're FREE. With the first kind we men normally only get one (though I've had doubles a few times), but with the tantric orgasms there doesn't seem to be a limit. I must admit that I'm a little disappointed when I don't have both kinds. I'm also bummed out that it took me 40+ years of sex before I discovered them. Better late than never.