[Ask a Girl] Orgasms

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by oldkid, Apr 16, 2014.

1. oldkid

This has probably been asked before here, but there's a whole new group of ladies on here now, along with our old favorites, since I first logged on here. Guys... Please let the girls mull this over without prompting.
    What kind of orgasm do you prefer? Clitoris, vagina, anal, some other. All of the above is OK.
    Which way gives you a "quality" orgasm. You can confide in me, I'm as old as your father! Yuk, Yuk o_O

2. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I think it really depends on my current mood/situation. If I'm alone and masturbating, normally clitoral. If I'm with someone, usually some combination of multiple orgasms brought on by clitoral stimulation and vaginal.

wolfhorny and oldkid like this.
  3. oldkid

RU... Don't be too quick on the draw now. Check out this video and reconsider.
    http://www.xvideos.com/video1729806/compilation_-_50_female_orgasms

You guys can wait in the wings, and marvel while the ladies ponder.:cool:

wolfhorny likes this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Vaginal when hubby or toy is hitting my g spot. Very powerful orgasm sometimes with squirting.

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I like my clit played with for an orgasm. I don't have powerful squirting orgasms - maybe I need to keep playing after I start feeling the squirt. I like my ass fucked - gives me that "OMG FUCK ME" feeling. The best o's have been with clit stim

Married M Nh likes this.
  6. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I have recently unlocked this ability to have multiple, multiple Gspot/vaginal orgasms--during intercourse, oral (both giving & receiving), kissing, whatever. I can even just relax my mind/body to let them flow through me without touching myself. I have done this at the gym, traffic lights, the market, etc. I know that sounds ridiculous--and trust me I wouldn't have believed this myself 6 months ago, but it's the truth! I feel like I've been given this amazing gift! :) And, I must say I have never been so carefree/relaxed, haha. JohnW loves it as well--He is especially happy when I climax several times while going down on him!

The only problem is that I clamp down so hard that I sometimes push him out during intercourse, so we have learned ways to cope. I like to be on top, so I can grind into him when I feel one coming, so nothing slips out.

But, my favorite Os are the involuntary clitoral ones. They are super intense and the vaginal ones always follow.

Okay, just got aroused from thinking about it and had a couple. Night all--

goldnuts, 33stack, wolfhorny and 2 others like this.
  7. oldkid

8. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Used to be mainly Clitoral O's and G-spot & Vaginal wall O's. Last year I started having very intense G, A, & B spot Orgasms along with Clitoral & Vaginal wall O's simultaneously while Riding him. They are so intense that they literally make me go temporarily Limp while I'm cumming. Oh What a Feeling!!!

I also have Clitoral & Vaginal Orgasm's during Anal sex too.

oldkid likes this.
  9. oldkid

I'm sorry loves2ride. That's a lot to digest in one go. Send the video. extasy face-002.gif

10. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Sorry OldKid - don't have any video's (yet...) :( Trust me, ALL those Wonderful "spots" get rubbed - hence the name "Loves2Ride" :D