[Ask a Girl] orgasms

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bsxy420, Sep 22, 2008.

1. bsxy420

Gold Member

Ladies do you find that the older you get the more intense your orgasms are? Since i hit my mid 20's i am finding that i am having some of the most intense orgasms i have ever had. im talkin screamin, clawin his back kind of orgasms.

2. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Wait until you hit your 40's! You will ride him until its a nub and want more! lol

V

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yah, I am with V. When you hit your mid 30's - 40's you start having the best orgasms of your life. If you think it is awesome now, which I do not doubt, just wait until you are tearing the sheets off the bed and waking the neighbors!!!!:phat I just hope your man is ready to be jumped on almost 24-7! But I know you, B, you are already hitting the ceiling! When you reach your peak I wanna watch!

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm with the other ladies. It gets better and better as you get older. This must be because as we get older and more experienced sexually we get more and more familiar with our sexual selves, and the orgasms get more intense.

5. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Not only that, there are usually no little ones to worry about. I think a mom always has one ear out for the kids and it's hard to abandon yourself to the moment. When my kids were little I had the best sex when they were spending the night at grandma's house.

6. bsxy420

Gold Member

good to know that they are only going to get better!!!!!

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, well I have a 6 year old, and I am still a screamer. She heard us one night, (another thread somewhere), and thank God we lock the bedroom door! ;)
    I do miss spontaneous daytime sex, though. She is always around LOL! We have slipped upstairs to "fold laundry", i.e. a quickie during the day! :)

8. Jessie

Jessie New Member

I'm a little different in that I found it hard to get wet without manual stimulation when in my mid to late 20's although it is less of a problem now than it used to be. I am finding it easier to orgasm once i get going since hitting 30 though. Might have something to do with my partners? :shrug

9. Golden

Golden New Member

Damn, i guess this is for girls only. I doubt the orgasm to males get better with time, i think the orgasms will stay at the same. Im i right guys?

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm not sure, Golden. The memory starts failing right after the hearing and eyesight, and then.... :eek

One thing I started experiencing just a few years ago (my late 50s) was full-body orgasms. I suspect that has something to do with the orgasms not coming so quickly, plus a couple other things. I really think my strongest ejaculatory orgasms have been in the last 20 years, perhaps for the same reason, but again, I don't remember well enough that I could say for sure.

One thing I can say for certainty, however, is that my ejaculations got much weaker when I got past 50.

11. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Mine get better with age.... I guess like a fine bottle of wine....

I often wonder if it is my body or rather my mind. I know now what I want, I'm more comfortable with my body... I know how to please my partner more...I'm far more experimental now.

12. college_girl

college_girl New Member

Thank goodness they get better with age... something to look forward to.
    My orgasms are rather mediocre.

13. qcumbr1

qcumbr1 New Member

At 42 my wife starting squirting and continues to squirt to this day,(we are in our 50's).

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

As an ageing male I have to agree with Joe on this one but at the same time (as always) Puss in Boots has a very valid point.
    For me these days it is not getting to the running tape that counts so much as the journey getting there and then the arrival is holistic rather than site specific.