orgasms in younger women

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnny1234, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny1234

johnny1234 New Member

Is it true that it is very difficult to make younger women cum? My gf is 19. I eat her out a lot and she definitely seems to be experiencing a lot of pleasure when i do it but I can never make her cum.

She usually stops me because she gets tired of it. I asked her about it and she said something like "It feels really good at first but after a while it's just like 'whatever' ".

Is it because she is so young or am I just not doing it right? I dont really have a technique when i do it. Basically i just start on the outside, lick the inside of her vagina for a while, and then i kinda just lick up and down, sliding my entire tongue in such a way that i am licking her clit as well as the inside of her lips with every up and down motion of my tongue.

Can anyone tell me if i just don't have a good technique or if it has to do with her age?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It's not harder but inexperience might be a factor. From your side the key is the clit, if she likes direct stimulation of it concentrate just there and nearby after some initial foreplay in other areas. You don't want to stray too far from that spot after you get going, vary your touch with your tongue, little circles, sometimes firmer then change it up with a little lighter in touch. Add 2 fingers inside her after a few minutes. The combination of clit licking + finger penatration is usually enough in 5-15 mins. Move your fingers in and out simulating a penis gently rubbing the top corner of her vagina feels good against her pubic bone. You also can apply some pressure in come here motion or circles to stimulate her g-spot on upper wall of her vagina.

I`m not sure from her side but maybe some of the women here can comment if there is a learning curve to female orgasms or do they just cum naturally?

Good luck!

#2 MikeDog, Jan 20, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  3. m.e.69

m.e.69 New Member

I think technique plays a big part in it. Try to do multiple techniques. One thing that my woman really likes it when i suck on her clit or softly bite it. Try not to use your hole tounge just the tip or about half inch of it. try to slide your tounge in her puss or while you are on the clit maybe slide a finger in her puss. I think the most important part is to not think about it just do it. If you think about it then you will be wondering if you are doing it right or not or is she enjoying it.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I do use my whole tongue.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

It is not your responsibility to make her cum, but to help her to reach orgasm. She has just as much to do with it as you. There are many women out there that have a difficult time reaching orgasm for various reasons.

Do you know if she can reach orgasm on her own? If not (and she has tried), then she could have a physical or psychological issue that is preventing it. She can seek professional help in that regard. If she has cum on her own, then perhaps some feedback from her to you would help. Talk to her, and have her let you know when you are doing something that feels good. Of course, this is assuming everything else in your relationship is fine.

Most of all, she needs to relax and allow herself to enjoy it.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Good point heelfetish. So many guys think that they're sexual failures if they can't "make her cum," like it means they are somehow less of a man. Having as many orgasms as possible doesn't have to be the point of having sex. Sometimes I find that even though I'm really enjoying it otherwise, I just know that I'm not going to have an orgasm and I know it's not his fault. The point is that it's a two person job. Ladies, your man is not supposed to "give you orgasms," and guys don't "make her cum." As heelfetish put it, you help each other to reach orgasm.

Having sex is not some kind of orgasm contest.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Exactly! :)

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, just do your best, and if she wants to, she'll go the extra mile.

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree she has a part in it as well and that's why I was wondering about the female point of view. She may need to better understand her own body and learn when to let go. Good point heel about the potential physical or psychological aspects.

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It's very important to "listen" to her body language. When you begin doing something different, watch or feel for her reaction. Learn to read her. It's definitely an art, that takes practice, but it's very important, as every woman you will be with will be different and like different things.

By listening, I mean, when you switch-up on something, try to see if she liked the now move... perhaps she is disappointed that you stopped what you were just doing. From time to time (but not too often, as it becomes monotonous), ask her if she liked this or that. And don't lay out all your ammunition in the beginning. Let her arousal grow and intensify. Teasing in the beginning - having a bit of fun - and then gradually get more serious in your techniques.

With me & Thorn, I have had to sometimes coach him toward the end (about to orgasm) to keep the touches and licks real soft - and gentle. I think guys let their "gusto" overpower them, and some of us enjoy it kept soft - even during orgasm. (Though, like I said, ALL women are different)

good luck!

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have not had sex often with younger women, the youngest was when I was in Hong Kong many years ago, she was about 18 and had a few partners by this age, and I was quite a bit older. I remember she was tentative about oral, as if clumsy guys had tried it on her but not terribly well. I convinced her that I was experienced, and she went along with it and we did oral for quite a while. I decided to change, rubbing her clit with my thumb with with two fingers inside. All this time she never made a noise, just got wetter and wetter. Suddenly, she squeezed her legs tight, squeezing my hand away and then she rolled onto her side in a foetal position and just lay there. For a couple of moments I was dumbfounded, then I realised what happened, it was her first ever orgasm with a partner (or maybe her first ever)! I was overcome, I kissed her from head to toe and back again. After a few minutes she stretched and looked unmistakeably satisified.

So what is the moral in this (other than it made a good scene in the erotic novel I have just finished writing)? Well, she was too inexperienced to confidently express her arousal to me or to prior lovers. Prior lovers clearly hadn't had the confidence or experience to work out what to do either. Almost catch-22, isn't it?

At the end of it all it was her responsibility to communicate her arousal, because orgasm was well within her abilities. And the poor guys, they would just be fumbling around without feedback, and without prior experience they would be unlikely to get anywhere.

Communication is the key, especially if you are learning, because you can't learn until you do, and you can't do unless you communicate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.