Orgasms from tit licking? Did she fake?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mrmanguy2, Jul 3, 2007.

1. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

I'm pretty close with my gf, and she has told me that she would never fake an orgasm, rather she would tell me how to do it right. So I went down on her the other day and licked, sucked, and nibbled on her tits and I made her cum from that with no clitoral or other stimulation except licking all down her neck and licking/nibbling on her lower lip.

Have any girls on this board ever cum from just breast stimulation?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have not - but I have read other members' posts stating that they have. apparently, some women are extremely stimulated through nipple play alone. :shrug

3. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I'm not a woman,but what I can tell you from my own experience with women whom I have been with.There are 2 that comes to mind that they has always had an orgasm whenever I sucked and nibble on their breast.One of them would cum from me biting on her nipples.I too didn't believe it the firt time it happened,but when I did it again at her request it happened again.My wife gets extremely wet whenever she have my to bite kinda hard on her nipples.

so there are some if not alot of women out there that do have orgasms (cum) from someone sucking,nibbling,and even biting on their breast and nipples.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

There are even women with something i think thats called Hyper sensativity...i know one female friend i chat with that says she has this....( not in the medical version im not meaning ) but she says a touch from a lover will get her knickers soaked...run a finger down the inside of her arm and she melts and moans and orgasms

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have come just from nipple stimulation. I only did it once, and that was when I was still a virgin, and it was the first time a boy had touched my breasts, much less licked and sucked them. No other stimulation was needed.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I dont think i would ever wish to be a virgins first lover ....

But CL thats something im betting a lot of females with from time to time could happen

7. boldboy1

boldboy1 New Member

It has never happened when I have been with a girl, but I would sure like to try!

8. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

Me personally never have...I don't get much pleasure from the whole nibble suck thingy..but I used to date this chick that everytime I sucked or nibbled, she would get really wet, I imagine if I kept going she would cum. Some women are just really sensitive in that area. So it's not too far fetched.

9. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

Two times in the past three years. I've been able to give my fiance an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. It was during foreplay and she was extremely horny both times. There have been a handful of other times where she almost orgasmed from me sucking and licking her nipples, but I wasn't able to push her over the edge from that alone.

10. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

It depends totally upon the girl. I've had a couple that would cum if I sucked their nipples long enough, and I've had one cum simply from biting and sucking her neck a few minutes. Each lover has their own erogenous zones, some are more sensitive than others.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

CL thats something im betting a lot of females wish from time to time could happen

( My bad on the typo )