Orgasms From Screwing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Thorn, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorn

Gold Member

I was wondering if any guys have had a hard time making your woman cum from plain old fucking. For a few months now Rose has only cum from having her pussy eaten or from masturbation. She never had a "O" from oral until this past year and they are the most intense she has ever had. I love doing her in this way but I would like to do her the old fashioned way every now and then. We have intercourse all the time but only for me to cum after she has cum from oral.

2. osaaman

osaaman New Member

After I get my wife warmed up she usually gets herself off, then she gets off with just plain old sex.

3. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I always cum from just intercourse, I probably have way more g-spot orgasms then clit. I think I'm backwards, lol. I think my Hubby feels bad when I don't cum from having my clit stimulated, I keep trying to tell him that it just takes longer and isn't as intense, it doesn't mean that I don't like it, just different. I don't think he gets that just because I'm not screaming in pleasure that I don't like what he's doing :p

Have you tried using a vibrator on her while having intercourse? Or having her use it herself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.